Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,477 Members 40,192 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Jiayu G4S bootloop

Tip us?

issepower
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Jiayu G4S bootloop

Hi,

I think I did something stupid yesterday. I installed xposed installer + framework on my G4S and now the phone doesn't boot(remains on jiayu bootlogo). I have the stock android version (4.2) with the stock recovery menu(attached zip). I used the phone without external sd card.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

ps : I've never flashed an android phone.
Attached Files
File Type: zip foto.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.67 MB, 2 views)

issepower
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I guess there is no solution to this problem..

issepower
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by issepower View Post
I guess there is no solution to this problem..

Well safe mode did the trick !!!

"Safe mode, which was developed by Recognized Contributor Tungstwenty, allows you to disable Xposed at boot. This is useful if a particular module is causing you bootloops. Safe mode can be activated by repeatedly pressing any of your device’s hardware buttons during early startup. Your device will then vibrate twice after the first button press is detected, after which you have five seconds to press the same button an additional four times. Safe mode is then confirmed with a long vibration. "

emfjop
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:

"Safe mode, which was developed by Recognized Contributor Tungstwenty, allows you to disable Xposed at boot. This is useful if a particular module is causing you bootloops. Safe mode can be activated by repeatedly pressing any of your device’s hardware buttons during early startup. Your device will then vibrate twice after the first button press is detected, after which you have five seconds to press the same button an additional four times. Safe mode is then confirmed with a long vibration. "
Mother god, i came across with this post, and you have solved my problem, had the exact same issue!!

Thanks!!!

paketillo
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:

Excuse me, but I could explain how it did and that is the early start?It happened that my jiayu and took all day looking for a solution
thanks

paketillo
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by emfjop View Post
Mother god, i came across with this post, and you have solved my problem, had the exact same issue!!

Thanks!!!

Since you have done it? Please it is urgent