Nova Launcher Update Brings Lollipop Functionality and Feel

One of the most popular third party launcher on Android, Nova Launcher, has just … more

Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

Prompt [Q] Xposed Framework with HTC One m7

OP xiiKilo

15th May 2014, 03:51 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
AT&T HTC One m7 running ARHD 53.0 with TWRP. After I install the Xposed Installer apk I cannot Install/Update at all.
I press the Install/Update button, it asks me for SuperU permissions and when I grant it permission my phone reboots.
No updates are applied after the reboot, as my app_process and XposedBridge.jar are still "--" ...
I have tried countless times with different versions. My apologies if this thread was already created.
I've also tried every kind of installation process. (Recovery from zip auto, recovery from zip manual)
It just causes my phone to reboot every time with no updates. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
15th May 2014, 05:59 AM   |  #2  
Senior Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 14,455

2,370 posts
More
Sounds like a function related to S-On, but if not even installation via recovery works (which doesn't write to /system), I'm afraid I can't help you.
17th May 2014, 03:13 PM   |  #3  

1 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiiKilo

AT&T HTC One m7 running ARHD 53.0 with TWRP. After I install the Xposed Installer apk I cannot Install/Update at all.
I press the Install/Update button, it asks me for SuperU permissions and when I grant it permission my phone reboots.
No updates are applied after the reboot, as my app_process and XposedBridge.jar are still "--" ...
I have tried countless times with different versions. My apologies if this thread was already created.
I've also tried every kind of installation process. (Recovery from zip auto, recovery from zip manual)
It just causes my phone to reboot every time with no updates. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

I have a similar problem, only with the international version. Try soft rebooting the device, not fully rebooting. It also might not work if you use the Xposed app to soft reboot, try another if you have more problems.
17th May 2014, 04:48 PM   |  #4  

7 posts
I had the exact same problem after I installed the new Revolution HD 70.0 yesterday. I tried many times to reinstall and reboot but had no luck.
18th May 2014, 12:38 AM   |  #5  
Flag faridabad
Thanks Meter: 11

120 posts
More
modules not working with xposed update
i have htc desire x rooted stock rom 4.1.1, i had gravity box and xblast module up an drunning however after upgrading xposed to 2.6 they bot stopped working, i tried reinstalling and rebooting modules are not working. is there any way around? please help.
18th May 2014, 09:09 AM   |  #6  

2,370 posts
More
Xposed log please. Also, are the version numbers in the install section green after rebooting?
18th May 2014, 06:49 PM   |  #7  
Flag Huntington, WV

6 posts
I've been having the same issue with my m8. For me, XposedBridge.jar is green at version 54, but app_process is a red ---.

Here is my log.

Quote:

-----------------
May 18, 2014 8:30:07 AM UTC
Loading Xposed v54 (for Zygote)...
Running ROM 'KOT49H.H16 release-keys' with fingerprint 'htc/m8_google/htc_m8:4.4.2/KOT49H.H16/326432:user/release-keys'
Errors during Xposed initialization
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Native method not found: de.robv.android.xposed.XposedBridge.cloneToSubclas sNativeLjava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/ClassLjava/lang/Object;
at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedBridge.cloneToSubclas sNative(Native Method)
at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedBridge.cloneToSubclas s(XposedBridge.java:789)
at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedBridge.hookResources( XposedBridge.java:365)
at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedBridge.initXbridgeZyg ote(XposedBridge.java:267)
at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedBridge.main(XposedBri dge.java:117)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
-----------------

I've tried setting everything in /system to rwx and all three installations methods still fail. My m8 is still S-ON.
19th May 2014, 08:10 PM   |  #8  

2,370 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katharta

I've tried setting everything in /system to rwx and all three installations methods still fail. My m8 is still S-ON.

When you tried manual installation, did the output in recovery show a message that the file was flashed successfully?
20th May 2014, 07:06 AM   |  #9  
Flag The Most Beautiful Place in the World
Thanks Meter: 3

15 posts
More
everyone here who has problem install the installer.apk, please check your device if it is rooted or s-off. the apk only work with rooted or s-off device. for those has s-on device, you need install the xposed from recovery with a zip file. I just flashed the ARHD 70.0, still looking for a xposed 2.6 zip file. please if anyone know where to get one, please post here.
20th May 2014, 01:13 PM   |  #10  

1 posts
Same problem here with ARHD 70

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread