Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,254 Members 36,484 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Error when activating "Private Mode" and start S Health

Tip us?

tiirabello
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default Error when activating "Private Mode" and start S Health

Has anyone managed to solve the error of S Health and "Private Mode"? After some tests, I found that both resources are flawed after installing Xposed FRAMEWORK.

I tried to integrate the updated S Health and HealthService the file system and also not resolved. Again changed system application for user applications. Also not solved. So I decided to uninstall both applications. I accessed the SAMSUNG APPS store and reinstalled S Health. At the end of the installation it asked for an update which installed HealthService and again made ​​the same mistake.

Given all these attempts in vain and with the application as user instead of system, I decided to uninstall FRAMEWORK and restart the phone everything worked perfectly.

The question is: The problem is in the application or framework?

What about the "Private Mode", any suggestions?

rovo89
Old
Senior Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 13,929
Known problem, but no solution so far: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xpos...ed-s5-t2725405
Tired of updating your mod for every new ROM release?
You want give users the possibility to combine different mods without creating tons of different files for all possible combinations?
Then have a look at my Xposed framework - modifications without APK changes!

tiirabello
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Solution:

Install any file editor, here used the Build Prop Tweaker Pro, look for the line: ro.securestorage.support = and change "True" to "False"

Restart the phone, Xposed and S Health 100% functional module.