Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[4.1+] PinNotif - Pin Important Notifications To Avoid Clearing Them Accidentally

OP GermainZ

8th September 2014, 03:14 AM   |  #101  
Bristol County, Massachusetts
Thanks Meter: 296

710 posts
More
Brilliant!! Its the little xposed modules like this one that make me realize my phone is way cooler than most peoples

I've only said this about a few mods, but WHY THE HELL IS THIS NOT A STOCK FEATURE??! Google, watch and learn!
2nd October 2014, 06:34 AM   |  #102  
Thanks Meter: 18

67 posts
Exclamation Crashing SystemUI
After the recent SlimKat weekly 8.2 update my SYSTEM UI crashes like crazy when this module is active. I believe this will be fixed soon.
2nd October 2014, 08:25 AM   |  #103  
OP Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer / XDA Portal Team
Thanks Meter: 7,364

5,917 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidified

After the recent SlimKat weekly 8.2 update my SYSTEM UI crashes like crazy when this module is active. I believe this will be fixed soon.

Could you post a logcat? Thanks.
17th October 2014, 11:34 PM   |  #104  
Thanks Meter: 70

194 posts
More
Using a OnePlus One on CM11S 38R, PinNotif overrides a feature of Cyanogen.
As seen here (view the two comments made to me, they show a detailed video & screenshot), there should be a "Ignore messages like this" option, but when PinNotif is enabled, the only option apart from App Info is Pin.

I narrowed down the issue to PinNotif, since that when keeping Xposed enabled (read, installed) and only disabling this module, the option appears and works.

I think the issue is that when you go ahead and put an extra option for the context menu there, you put it in (hardcoded) index 1, and not in index length - 1, but this is only an educated guess as a programmer. I'm not an Android developer, and hardly had time to look at the code for PinNotif unfortunately anyway.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread