Originally Posted by 1walter9
Hi all, I'm not here often but I read everything carefully to understand it. Thank you all for sharing your knowledge
I also like Chinese cloud services, I have translated apps of 360yunpan and Tencent Weiyun. Not Baidu cloud.
I have a problem with translating the BaiduYun_7.5.0.apk. What I've done I will tell below.
1) First resOverloader 2.0.apk installed on my rooted Sony Xperia Z Ultra 4.4.4.
2) ResOverloader folder created on my sd card and not the internal memory (also tried in the internal memory but also did not work)
3) with android multitool the apk file decompiled.
4) I've found the strings.xml file and translated it into English with XML_Translater.
5) The new strings.xml file copied to resOverloader/com.baidu.netdisk.
6) Phone restarted.
7) Run the Baidu app and it diddent translated anything
Can anyone help me? What did i do wrong?
Hi mate, just took a quick look at the apk file for you.
The package name seems right. The only thing I could find is that you called the directory on your SD card 'resO
verloader' instead of 'reso
verloader'. It's case sensitive and all characters should be lowercase. Can you change that and try again?