FORUMS

Google Photos ‘Unlimited’ Storage Reportedly Being Capped

When Google Photos was announced, many of us thought very highly … more

Sprint Moves to Lift Video Streaming Limit for All-In

Yesterday, Sprint announced a new unlimited scheme that offered customers an … more

Xiaomi Releases Kernel Source Code For Mi4i

If you’ve been following the XDA News Portal lately, you might have noticed an … more

How to Listen to Beats 1 on Android Right Now

If you felt a bit left out by Apple launching their own online radio station Beats 1 … more

[APK][Xposed] resOverloader - Overload applications res files

50 posts
Thanks Meter: 52

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
7th December 2014, 10:11 AM |#71  
Flag The Heaven Of Punjab
Thanks Meter: 80

More
i want to ask that whenever i translate the chinese app to English language then at starting it gets translated well but after few minutes it doesn't translate. I mean it starts into chinese language again. Whats the problem?

23rd December 2014, 03:08 PM |#72  
Flag Trabzon
Thanks Meter: 76

Donate to Me
More
I tried and it works. You are great man. Thanks a lot.
Last edited by Fatih Fırıncı; 23rd December 2014 at 03:16 PM. Reason: none
14th January 2015, 03:37 PM |#73  
Flag The Heaven Of Punjab
Thanks Meter: 80

More
It does not translate from Chinese to English. Any idea?
16th January 2015, 06:41 PM |#74  
Flag Spijkenisse
Thanks Meter: 0

Donate to Me
More
Hi all, I'm not here often but I read everything carefully to understand it. Thank you all for sharing your knowledge

I also like Chinese cloud services, I have translated apps of 360yunpan and Tencent Weiyun. Not Baidu cloud.
I have a problem with translating the BaiduYun_7.5.0.apk. What I've done I will tell below.

1) First resOverloader 2.0.apk installed on my rooted Sony Xperia Z Ultra 4.4.4.
2) ResOverloader folder created on my sd card and not the internal memory (also tried in the internal memory but also did not work)
3) with android multitool the apk file decompiled.
4) I've found the strings.xml file and translated it into English with XML_Translater.
5) The new strings.xml file copied to resOverloader/com.baidu.netdisk.
6) Phone restarted.
7) Run the Baidu app and it diddent translated anything

Can anyone help me? What did i do wrong?
20th February 2015, 11:51 AM |#75  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1walter9

Hi all, I'm not here often but I read everything carefully to understand it. Thank you all for sharing your knowledge

I also like Chinese cloud services, I have translated apps of 360yunpan and Tencent Weiyun. Not Baidu cloud.
I have a problem with translating the BaiduYun_7.5.0.apk. What I've done I will tell below.

1) First resOverloader 2.0.apk installed on my rooted Sony Xperia Z Ultra 4.4.4.
2) ResOverloader folder created on my sd card and not the internal memory (also tried in the internal memory but also did not work)
3) with android multitool the apk file decompiled.
4) I've found the strings.xml file and translated it into English with XML_Translater.
5) The new strings.xml file copied to resOverloader/com.baidu.netdisk.
6) Phone restarted.
7) Run the Baidu app and it diddent translated anything

Can anyone help me? What did i do wrong?

Hi mate, just took a quick look at the apk file for you.

The package name seems right. The only thing I could find is that you called the directory on your SD card 'resOverloader' instead of 'resoverloader'. It's case sensitive and all characters should be lowercase. Can you change that and try again?
9th April 2015, 04:13 PM |#76  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Wink
Hi friend maybe this can help you with ResOverloader: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xpos...s-xml-t3077152

Quote:

Hello friends, ResOverloader module developer has commented that need help to implement the use of arrays.xml , plurals.xml, etc... Currently the module only accepts the strings.xml file.

There is a module that is based on ResOverloader and allows all this!, however, also includes the Russian translation of the system, because it is thought to translate from Chinese to Russian MIUI ROM's .

I tried the DV_Translate1.1_SK module in a stock rom, and it worked perfectly translating an application using arrays.xml and strings.xml modified.

Therefore , I ask for the help of an advanced developer to help us port these characteristics for ResOverloader module or mod DV_Translate, but not including the Russian translation . This would be helpful for all the community, for the easy translation of applications that are not in the native language without decompile it and break signature validations.

How to setup:

ResOverloader:

Extract strings.xml from your target apk using apktool.
Translate strings.xml to your language.
Now create "resOverloader" folder in sdcard.
Find your app full qualified name in applications under settings and create a folder with app full name. (eg. com.baidu.netdisk)
Now copy the translated strings.xml to app folder inside resOverloader.
Restart your phone and it is done.

Github: https://github.com/babuilyas/resOverloader
Download resOverloader_2.0.apk: http://goo.gl/BwZNV6

DV_Translate:

Extract strings.xml, arrays.xml, etc... from your target apk using apktool.
Translate strings.xml, arrays.xml, etc..., to your language.
Now create "dv_translate" folder in sdcard.
Find your app full qualified name in applications under settings and create a folder with app full name. (eg. com.baidu.netdisk)
Now copy the translated strings.xml, arrays.xml, etc..., to app folder inside dv_translate.
Restart your phone and it is done.

Github: https://github.com/DiffeR777/DV_Translate
Download DV_Translate1.1_SK.apk: http://goo.gl/37Ba8S

Thanks everyone. Im not developer

3rd May 2015, 02:18 PM |#77  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
How do I share the already translated application?
It is that I share it but when installed it with its original language?
Thank you
7th May 2015, 06:08 PM |#78  
Thanks Meter: 99

Donate to Me
More
No worked
Hi, XML translator.rar no worked, no translated. Im selected ru > en but app translate ru>ru. How fix?
12th May 2015, 08:07 PM |#79  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Yeah find finally i got it
The module i look for a long time ago. This link is started by me but no one gives me answer but now I found thanks. here
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread