[APP][4.0.3+ & GB][XPOSED] CustomShare

OP defim

29th November 2014, 01:36 PM   |  #131  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 933

1,799 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimm0k

@defim finally narrowed down a major issue I've been experiencing on my Samsung Galaxy S5 4.4.2 stock device... when I go into Android Settings > Network Connections > More networks > Default messaging app I should see a list of apps on my device available for messaging, in which case it should be Messages, Hangouts, and Titanium Backup. With the CustomShare module loaded all I see is what's set as my app of choice, so the other two don't even show up. This is a problem because I use Titanium Backup to backup/restore text messages and the way it does this is it sets itself as a messaging app during a restore, but with this module loaded there is no such option so it hangs. Please let me know what info you need to look into this as the Xposed Installer logs look clean.

Just disbale TitaniumBackup in CustomShare
Btw, if you select an app with phone/sms permissions in CS, eg TB then a warning pops up.
The Following User Says Thank You to defim For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th December 2014, 02:42 PM   |  #132  
Flag Johannesburg
Thanks Meter: 299

2,559 posts
More
I see a lot of negative feedback on the paid version's app store listing... Are there issues before I should consider buying?
5th December 2014, 04:46 PM   |  #133  
Flag Bergamo
Thanks Meter: 49

370 posts
More
I have no problem on my note3
5th December 2014, 08:20 PM   |  #134  
Thanks Meter: 1,288

2,720 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puffin617

I see a lot of negative feedback on the paid version's app store listing... Are there issues before I should consider buying?

@Puffin617
- has always worked fine for me...keep in mind I'm on ics
- I don't see much negative. Feedback at the playstore, and the one guy who wrote details, isn't even making sense. I think he doesn't get it.
- I highly recommend any Module or app by @defim and remember that he lends good support. I personally bought the defimdonator key which validates all his apps with one fair purchase.
Last edited by themadproducer; 5th December 2014 at 08:23 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to themadproducer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread