FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

[APP][4.0.3+ & GB][XPOSED] CustomShare

2,277 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,155
 
By defim, Senior Member on 7th February 2014, 01:37 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
1st September 2015, 06:30 PM |#251  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by defim

This is cause most time by active L. Patcher Xposed module. It has widgets, you could use it to disable before open the app.
Btw, if you use LP, your device could have more serious problems like http://www.xda-developers.com/applic...-you-shouldnt/

Well you are right. I tried to disable the Lucky Patcher module then restart my phone and Customshare (3.5.2) reconize the donator like it should. So this way at least I can selecte more than 9 app to hide in the share menu, but at the momment I re-enable Lucky Patcher, CustomShare stop reconizing my donator. Yes I understand what Lucky Patcher do to my phone and it is my decision to use it. I seriously think you should revise your anti piracy system, because forcing peoples who have legitimately bought the donator for the app to disable another module, in my opinion, this is complete non-sense. This is the first paid app wich I face off this problem with, and I have bought enough app to talk about that. Well, by the way, I really enjoy your module, and I'm glad that we partially solved my problem at least. But as I said, you really, really should revise your anti hack system or whatever you developpers name it...

Thanks
 
 
1st September 2015, 07:17 PM |#252  
defim's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,155
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobyo7

Well you are right. I tried to disable the Lucky Patcher module then restart my phone and Customshare (3.5.2) reconize the donator like it should. So this way at least I can selecte more than 9 app to hide in the share menu, but at the momment I re-enable Lucky Patcher, CustomShare stop reconizing my donator. Yes I understand what Lucky Patcher do to my phone and it is my decision to use it. I seriously think you should revise your anti piracy system, because forcing peoples who have legitimately bought the donator for the app to disable another module, in my opinion, this is complete non-sense. This is the first paid app wich I face off this problem with, and I have bought enough app to talk about that. Well, by the way, I really enjoy your module, and I'm glad that we partially solved my problem at least. But as I said, you really, really should revise your anti hack system or whatever you developpers name it...

Thanks

This is not possible...

First, you dont need to reboot, just disabled by widget and open (not resume!!) the app.
@all: My recommendation is to ask the crackgin app developer to add an per app option, so you could decide which to crack!

L. Patcher alters many things of Android to return constant values. Example see above link. So you could compare every app with another, L. Patcher returns always that the signature is same! Eg Titanium Backup and Google+ - you think impossible? not Wiht L. Patcher or other equal modules
You could now recognize easily that it is not more possbile to say which are really okay. So the is on "good cracker" or "bad cracker" - the devices uses cracking apps and its not possible to say something about signature validity.

Btw, i was not aware that my changes break with L. Patcher users, i implemented just a token check...
The Following User Says Thank You to defim For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st September 2015, 07:39 PM |#253  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by defim

This is not possible...

First, you dont need to reboot, just disabled by widget and open (not resume!!) the app.
@all: My recommendation is to ask the crackgin app developer to add an per app option, so you could decide which to crack!

L. Patcher alters many things of Android to return constant values. Example see above link. So you could compare every app with another, L. Patcher returns always that the signature is same! Eg Titanium Backup and Google+ - you think impossible? not Wiht L. Patcher or other equal modules
You could now recognize easily that it is not more possbile to say which are really okay. So the is on "good cracker" or "bad cracker" - the devices uses cracking apps and its not possible to say something about signature validity.

Btw, i was not aware that my changes break with L. Patcher users, i implemented just a token check...

I'm not sure what you mean by "just disable by the widget" wich wiget you mean ? I tried them all (all widgets LP offert), I really don't get what you mean. So for now unless I desactive LP and reboot, CustomShare will not reconize my donator.

This append since 3.5.0, rolled back to 3.1.3 just to try and it reconize my donator just well. But I miss som features from 3.5.2
1st September 2015, 08:09 PM |#254  
defim's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,155
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobyo7

I'm not sure what you mean by "just disable by the widget" wich wiget you mean ? I tried them all (all widgets LP offert), I really don't get what you mean. So for now unless I desactive LP and reboot, CustomShare will not reconize my donator.

This append since 3.5.0, rolled back to 3.1.3 just to try and it reconize my donator just well. But I miss som features from 3.5.2

Sorry, i dont have LPatcher installed and dotn know the names exactly. But other reported it works this way without reboot
Btw, as i wrote, dont resume the app, restart if yet open!!
Yesterday, 01:13 AM |#255  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by defim

Sorry, i dont have LPatcher installed and dotn know the names exactly. But other reported it works this way without reboot
Btw, as i wrote, dont resume the app, restart if yet open!!

Yeah thanks I find out I only need to turn off "signature verification status alway true" in the xposed settings section of Lucky patcher. I tought that I needed to turn off "disable .apk signature verification" and "disable signature verification in the package manager" as well, but turn out only the first one need to stay inactive. And as you said,no reboot needed. So I decided to leave this option inactive, as I don't need it every days

Thanks for your help !!
Yesterday, 05:08 PM |#256  
defim's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,155
 
More
@jacobyo7: Thx, I updated my signature
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes