5,597,261 Members 39,787 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] [Xposed] Cyclic Lock - Cycle your passcodes!

Tip us?

elesbb
Old
(Last edited by elesbb; 5th April 2014 at 07:11 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3841

DONATE TO ME
Default [APP] [Xposed] Cyclic Lock - Cycle your passcodes!

Have you ever noticed how easy it is to figure out someone's password or pattern when they enter it just by watching their finger/thumb placement?

Well, I can! So I thought if i can figure that out so can others. So instead of changing your pattern, password, or pin every time you unlock, you simply set up three with this module.

Then, each time you unlock your phone, the app will switch to your next pattern, pin or password. Simple!

After your first unlock, you will need to grant my app root access for it to work properly.

Thanks for checking this out! Hit thanks and donate to show your support!

Please report any issues with details entailing the issue specifically!

***IF THIS IS NOT WORKING FOR YOU, YOU MUST PROVIDE ME WITH AN XPOSED LOG. IF ANYTHING FORCE CLOSES, YOU MUST PROVIDE ME WITH A LOGCAT. GOOGLE CAN HELP YOU GET THOSE***
I can not help you if you do not help me. I am only saying this once. READ THE OP!
Attached Files
File Type: apk Cyclic Lock v1.0.apk - [Click for QR Code] (271.5 KB, 2684 views)
The Following 54 Users Say Thank You to elesbb For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ae4evr
Old
(Last edited by ae4evr; 30th March 2014 at 03:51 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Working fine on my tab without giving any impact on my lockdown app. Great job .

Sent from my GT-P3100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Maybelle
Old
Thanks Meter 732
Working great on my device. I do notice some lag with Knock-on (LG G2) while using it but a small price to pay. Ty for this mod!
Sent from my LG-VS980 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Verizon LG G2
Sprint Galaxy GS3
Sprint Nexus S 4G
Sprint Galaxy Nexus
Toshiba Thrive Tablet AT100

mario1634
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Can't get it to work

Sent from my LG-MS870 using Tapatalk

killoid
Old
Thanks Meter 216
@elesbb can we get gingerbread support plz?
Quote:
"I've never actually seen a mongoose or an antelope. My zoology may be inaccurate!"
My Thread:
[INDEX][XPOSED]List of Xposed Modules for Android 2.3.x

Samsung Galaxy Y Duos GT-S6102
Rom: Stock GB 2.3.6
Kernel: Kuro's Kernel

Nokia X2-00

elesbb
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3841

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mario1634 View Post
Can't get it to work

Sent from my LG-MS870 using Tapatalk

you need to be more specific or I can't help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killoid View Post
@elesbb can we get gingerbread support plz?
Boy that's old! :P I'll do my best! I don't have any actual devices running gingerbread so I will have to use the emulator. But I'll try!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to elesbb For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

GalaxyInABox
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Can you make a feature that allows you to use all of the three patterns?

elesbb
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3841

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyInABox View Post
Can you make a feature that allows you to use all of the three patterns?
If I'm understanding you correctly, you wish to be able to unlock your device when one of the three patterns are entered? That's possible but I really don't understand. That greatly reduces the level of security you have as you now have 3 possible passwords it could be at any time versus just one.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

kalel29
Old
Thanks Meter 459
I used this yesterday ,its a great idea,but how do i know when to enter a new pattern,pass or pin? cause some times it confuses me,maybe you can put a GUI to the module,and some steps,like 1.-draw the first pattern of the cycle,now put your pin ...... you know what i mean,cause yesterday i was trying to enter my passcode and instead of that it was the pin,and yes ,complete keyboard appeared,so i was thinking,well now its the turn to the passcode,and nope,it was the pin code,so i had a bad time trying to unlock the phone,the only way i managed to unlock it was going to the device administrator on google.

well thats my opinion,i will keep on track this one,cause its very interesting.

thanks.

elesbb
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3841

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalel29 View Post
I used this yesterday ,its a great idea,but how do i know when to enter a new pattern,pass or pin? cause some times it confuses me,maybe you can put a GUI to the module,and some steps,like 1.-draw the first pattern of the cycle,now put your pin ...... you know what i mean,cause yesterday i was trying to enter my passcode and instead of that it was the pin,and yes ,complete keyboard appeared,so i was thinking,well now its the turn to the passcode,and nope,it was the pin code,so i had a bad time trying to unlock the phone,the only way i managed to unlock it was going to the device administrator on google.

well thats my opinion,i will keep on track this one,cause its very interesting.

thanks.
Thats not how it works.

You cycle between 3 patterns. OR
You cycle between 3 PINs, OR
You cycle between 3 passwords.

You DO NOT cycle between each of the three types. The reason you are prompted for a pin after setting up your pattern is so if you forget your pattern you can use a fallback pin. That is a normal android feature.