Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,501 Members 48,321 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][XPOSED] Galaxy S5 Lock screen support

Tip us?

elesbb
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4252

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Note2Fan4ever View Post
My wife's S5 is rooted, Xposed Framework is installed and the 2 modules (Galaxy S5 Widgets 1.0 and Samsung Multiple Widgets 1.7) are installed and activated (and rebooted). The lock screen is secured with PIN...but am unable to add any widgets.

When I swipe across the upper portion of the lock screen (currently shows time etc), it does the swivel animation and nothing after that.

Can anyone help?
Ensure you are using the Samsung multiple Widgets from link provided in OP. If having trouble adding Widgets, set lock screen to swipe. Add Widgets there then secure with pin or any other method.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Note2Fan4ever
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks elesbb. tried your suggestion and I was able to add the widgets onto the lock screen...but when I secure with PIN then the widgets are not visible. I used the "Samsung Multiple Widgets" from the link in OP only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
Ensure you are using the Samsung multiple Widgets from link provided in OP. If having trouble adding Widgets, set lock screen to swipe. Add Widgets there then secure with pin or any other method.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

freddy0872
Old
Thanks Meter 166

DONATE TO ME
I know this is for the S5 strictly. But I was wondering if you would be interested in helping me produce this up for the tab 4 line up? I greatly miss lockscreen widgets and I'm sure many others would enjoy it! Feel free to PM me or hit me on hangouts Fredsinzjr@gmail.com

Thanks for your hard work on this and I hope we can move this development to more users!
Hit me up on Hangouts fredsinzjr@gmail.com or Twitter @freddy0872
If i have helped you in any way be sure to hit the Thanks Button!