Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,880 Members 51,051 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][XPOSED] Galaxy S5 Lock screen support

Tip us?

x DNA x
Old
(Last edited by x DNA x; 18th August 2014 at 02:44 AM.) Reason: add more info
Thanks Meter 1
I'm having this problem where after I uninstall the module, where the bottom half of my original lockscreen is gone. How do I fix this? Even after I unchecked, uninstalled, and rebooted my device a bunch of times. Ex. Without the module and on swipe unlock, my device will not unlock. And when I have finger print on, the bottom half where it tells me to swipe and stuff is gone, also the camera shortcut. I need some help, thanks

tgeery
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
Ensure you are using the Samsung multiple Widgets from link provided in OP. If having trouble adding Widgets, set lock screen to swipe. Add Widgets there then secure with pin or any other method.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
I must be stoopid or something. I set the lockscreen to swipe but I'll be darned if I can find where to add widgets to the lockscreen. I'll keep playing around but so far, have not found it...

elesbb
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4,372

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgeery View Post
I must be stoopid or something. I set the lockscreen to swipe but I'll be darned if I can find where to add widgets to the lockscreen. I'll keep playing around but so far, have not found it...
When on the lock screen, swipe all the way to your left, you will see a plus symbol that you need to click.

bond101
Old
(Last edited by bond101; 18th August 2014 at 07:00 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks man

REally great mod !

But i have a little question !

I have customized my lockscreen with this mod, but after i see the results on fingerprint security mod i desactived it and turned back the default lockscreen !

But after i restart the phone, the customized lockscreen show again !

Whats i need to do do complete uninstall this mod and back to default ?

Thanks

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

UPDATE

My mistake, now its appear to be all fine !

tgeery
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
When on the lock screen, swipe all the way to your left, you will see a plus symbol that you need to click.

yep, I get nothing. I set the lock screen to swipe or to PIN and I have Galaxy S5 Widgets enabled but I can swipe all I want and I don't see any options.

I have dual clock enabled, normal size, show date, and camera shortcut enabled in the lockscreen settings as well as owner info and additional information.

I see the camera widget but not anything else...

x DNA x
Old
(Last edited by x DNA x; 18th August 2014 at 10:23 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bond101 View Post
Thanks man

REally great mod !

But i have a little question !

I have customized my lockscreen with this mod, but after i see the results on fingerprint security mod i desactived it and turned back the default lockscreen !

But after i restart the phone, the customized lockscreen show again !

Whats i need to do do complete uninstall this mod and back to default ?

Thanks

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

UPDATE

My mistake, now its appear to be all fine !

Please take me through your steps on uninstall in the mod and returning to default. When I uninstalled it, it cut off half my screen and screwed my phone up. Thanks!

Update, I had a maximize widgets box checked in gravity box. I got it

bond101
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by x DNA x View Post
Please take me through your steps on uninstall in the mod and returning to default. When I uninstalled it, it cut off half my screen and screwed my phone up. Thanks!

I just set my lockscreen to swipe to unlock and after that i just move the widget to trash and left the empy space !

After i just change again to my FINGER PRINT lock screen and reboot the system !

After reboot the lockscreen looks default !

Thanks