FORUMS

I/O Summary: How Android M Handles Power And Charging

In the spirit of improving the core Android experience, Google is changing Android … more

I/O Summary: Google Photos App

At I/O 2015, Google tackled the information problem in mobile once more, this time through … more

I/O Summary: Development, Play Store, The Next Billion

VP of Engineering Jen Fitzpatrick began talking about what Google is doing to … more

I/O Summary: Google Now on Tap

Google is all about organizing the world’s information to make it universally useful, and these … more

[APP][XPOSED] Galaxy S5 Lock screen support

Thanks Meter: 4,675

By elesbb, Senior Member on 27th June 2014, 01:44 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
22nd December 2014, 05:01 PM |#81  
Flag Lawn-Gisland
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Lock screen formatting problem?

With this mod enabled, my (insecure) lockscreen is a bit out of whack.. the weather and s-health icons age too low in the s-view portion of the screen, and are cut off at the bottom.. when I disable just this mod, normal formatting returns.

22nd December 2014, 07:06 PM |#82  
Flag Sheridan
Thanks Meter: 156

Donate to Me
More
@elesbb Did you ever figure out a workaround G900F (at&t) here, and same behavior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwrdbg

Hey, thanks for your work!

However, I seem to be having a problem: When secure locked, I get a big plus sign and editing it doesn't change it (attachment 1). When I'm used unsecured, it works fine (attachment 2). I've tried switching back and forth to no avail. Any suggestions?

G900P, both modules activated.

10th January 2015, 05:29 PM |#83  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
A request.
Hey @elesbb .

I'm loving the module to activate the widgets back on the lock screen for Galaxy S5 however there are few things that I noticed in this module comparing it between when it's activated and when it's disabled. I was hoping you could fix the inconsistency that has it between both?

Left is when the module is disabled and on the right is when the module is activated:

puu.sh/ekFX1/e364a1089b.png

puu.sh/ekG7R/1f5d4dbfc0.png

puu.sh/ekGmr/7f418c456e.png

(Sorry I can't post the images directly due the number of posts.)

I would be thankful if you could fix this problem.
11th January 2015, 12:28 AM |#84  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FTWBurn

Hey @elesbb .

I'm loving the module to activate the widgets back on the lock screen for Galaxy S5 however there are few things that I noticed in this module comparing it between when it's activated and when it's disabled. I was hoping you could fix the inconsistency that has it between both?

Left is when the module is disabled and on the right is when the module is activated:

puu.sh/ekFX1/e364a1089b.png

puu.sh/ekG7R/1f5d4dbfc0.png

puu.sh/ekGmr/7f418c456e.png

(Sorry I can't post the images directly due the number of posts.)

I would be thankful if you could fix this problem.

I don't know what the problem is other than it's shrinking your layout. Mine doesn't do that so it could be your ROM or another module. Without your device in my hands, it would be very difficult to figure it out.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
11th January 2015, 01:59 AM |#85  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb

I don't know what the problem is other than it's shrinking your layout. Mine doesn't do that so it could be your ROM or another module. Without your device in my hands, it would be very difficult to figure it out.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I've tried out the module on two ROM's and no luck so far it has been like that ever since I tried it out. So honestly I think it might be the model itself (SM-G900F).
Last edited by FTWBurn; 11th January 2015 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Typo.
11th January 2015, 05:33 PM |#86  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FTWBurn

I've tried out the module on two ROM's and no luck so far it has been like that ever since I tried it out. So honestly I think it might be the model itself (SM-G900F).

The reason it's not the module is because the module in no way shape or form is changing the layout. The ROM itself must be doing it based off what the module changes. If the ROM code see's that widgets are enabled, use x layout. If the widgets are not enabled, use y layout. Are you using this module in pair with my other module for widgets on secure lock screen?
11th January 2015, 07:58 PM |#87  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb

The reason it's not the module is because the module in no way shape or form is changing the layout. The ROM itself must be doing it based off what the module changes. If the ROM code see's that widgets are enabled, use x layout. If the widgets are not enabled, use y layout. Are you using this module in pair with my other module for widgets on secure lock screen?

I see. I am indeed using the module with that other module you posted on OP, but the problem still persists though.
17th January 2015, 09:27 PM |#88  
Flag Tbilisi
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Can i use it on dn4 rom for note 2?
18th January 2015, 05:35 AM |#89  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CruelSun

Lock screen formatting problem?

With this mod enabled, my (insecure) lockscreen is a bit out of whack.. the weather and s-health icons age too low in the s-view portion of the screen, and are cut off at the bottom.. when I disable just this mod, normal formatting returns.

Read the last couple posts.. Some ROMs for whatever reason have two different layouts they run. When widgets are enabled, use layout x, when they are not enabled, use layout y. I personally don't have this issue on my S5 with my current ROM. I could try and find the layouts (or even possibly border margin sizes) and force the ROM to use the original one. I would need the Keyguard.apk and probably framework-res.apk cause who knows where the layout file is :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTOBURJA

Can i use it on dn4 rom for note 2?

I think so. As long as widgets are disabled by default it should bring them back for ya.
21st January 2015, 02:46 PM |#90  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Could not resize Chronus widget to see calendar items, how to do that?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread