LockDown is a security module for Xposed.
It allows you to add multiple PINs to unlock your phone. Every PIN is a profile and you can restrict certain apps from launching when using a certain profile. You can even choose to hide the apps from the drawer completely so the user will not know if they are locked out.
There is a free version for testing before you purchase the full module. Please verify it works before making a purchase.
- Add PINs that can unlock your device
- Lock apps from launching depending on PIN entered
- Hide apps from the phone completely while profile is active
Works with most ROMs that are similar to AOSP. Will NOT work with the following:
- Heavily modified ROMs
- Any lockscreen with quick unlock enabled
- How do I launch the app?
To launch Lock Down for the first time call *#*#54321 from your phone app. This is the default launch key. It is recommended you change this key after opening Lock Down.
- Dialing the PIN won't launch the app
- Make sure you have a PIN set in your system settings already. LockDown can only be launched when the phone has been unlocked via the system PIN.
- Reinstall the module and reboot your phone.
- If you are still unable to launch the app please post your xposed log and a detailed summary of exactly what you did to try to launch the app.
- The free version works but the paid version does not.
This is due to Android putting paid apps in /mnt/asec/ instead of /data/app/ where xposed can properly load them. Until there is an official fix for this you can install XMOD which will move apps from /mnt/asec/ to /data/app/. To use it, simply install the XMOD and then install LockDown. XMOD can be removed after LockDown has been installed.
LockDown Free: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...a.lockdownfree
To join the beta channel you can join this community:
LockDown, App for the Android General
Last Updated 2014-08-28