By defim, Senior Member on 28th August 2014, 05:54 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
5th June 2015, 06:26 PM |#61  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,147

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexey71

Nice module. I'm delete other app rotation)). CM12.1 work perfect.

Thx, i tested some other apps before writing this, and for me they worked not as I expectd
The Following User Says Thank You to defim For This Useful Post: [ View ]

11th July 2015, 04:07 PM |#62  
Flag Chicago Suburbs, Illinois
Thanks Meter: 12

More
If I don't want a certain app not to rotate with this mod, what do I need to retype or delete to stop it from rotating?

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by firemedic0911

If I don't want a certain app not to rotate with this mod, what do I need to retype or delete to stop it from rotating?

Mainly games that get screwed or fc when rotation is changed. I have found the files names themselves, just dont know what I need to type or remove

Hope this helps answer my question...
11th July 2015, 04:27 PM |#63  
OP Senior Member

More
@firemedic0911:
HaveOwnOrientation: Open the module in the Xposed Installer and alter the config file as you like
or OwnOrientation: Select the apps you like from the list OR dont select it if you enabled "invert logic" in the settings
11th July 2015, 05:15 PM |#64  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by defim

@firemedic0911:
HaveOwnOrientation: Open the module in the Xposed Installer and alter the config file as you like
or OwnOrientation: Select the apps you like from the list OR dont select it if you enabled "invert logic" in the settings

Question is what do I type to stop from rotating?

Sent from my LG-D851 using XDA Free mobile app
11th July 2015, 05:37 PM |#65  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

Question is what do I type to stop from rotating?

Sent from my LG-D851 using XDA Free mobile app

Its to allow apps rotate which fore some orientation. If you dont want rotation at all you could disable it in Android settings
11th July 2015, 05:44 PM |#66  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by defim

Its to allow apps rotate which fore some orientation. If you dont want rotation at all you could disable it in Android settings

Ok I think we lost each other. I open HaveOwn in text editor, I have found the apps that dont want to rotate because of incorrectness, in the individual add lines what do I type replace or delete to stop these apps from rotating freely?

11th July 2015, 05:47 PM |#67  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

Ok I think we lost each other. I open HaveOwn in text editor, I have found the apps that dont want to rotate because of incorrectness, in the individual add lines what do I type replace or delete to stop these apps from rotating freely?

The app *allows* all apps to rotate! If I remember correctly, PayPal app does only show in *portrait*. with the module you could show it also in landscape. It depends then how you hold your device.
So if you want all apps eg in landscape lock you device to landscape - and eg PayPal does then not force portrait (which is annoying on tablets)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread