This app is an firewall for the installed apps. Only apps with permission "android.permission.INTERNET" are
shown. IPv4 and IPv6 are supported together with TCP and UDP. You could configure outgoing and incomming
connections independent from each other.
The rules could be applied for each network: W-Lan, local network, mobile, roaming, unknown.
Logging is configurable for incomming/outgoing and allowed/denied connections.
- Blue: Template is used.
- Yellow: Custom settings.
- Green: The app is trusted.
- Red: The app is blocked.
- No iptables required, the kernel doesn't need to support it.
- The firewall is active when Android starts, no startup data leak.
- The rules are always active, no re-apply on connection change is needed.
- Host names in the log file are PTR entries.
- No self-promotion in the app.
- You could trust or block an app (Menu/ActionBar)
- You could use a template for not configured apps
- Additional (experimental) networks: Bluetooth, WiMAX, Ethernet
- Tasker support, per App
- You support this app and further development!
- ACCESS_SUPERUSER: apply iptables rules
This app does not connect itself to any websites or hosts!
This app needs the Xposed Framework. The framework requires root access for installation. Don't forget to enable the module in Xposed. You can grab it here: Xposed Installer
Play Store: http://tinyurl.com/ome2pvc
Xposed Repository: http://tinyurl.com/ksc6plz
Why this app? No firewall for Xposed exists yet
You could find here a interface to translate the english strings: http://tinyurl.com/okycacj
A free account of www.oneskyapp.com is required to edit. Additional, please attach your email address or send it via PM