[APP][4.0.3+ & GB][XPOSED] NotifyClean
Cleans up the notification area, and much more
You could configure which apps are allowed to create notifications in the top left area, the notification area. If an app creates a notification it will be collected and added to the list.
You could deny all
notifications of an app or only specific messages
- if it's not a customized notification. So I used it to hide "waiting for connection", but not "you are connected".
Changed settings are applied after a reboot!
With a donation you supports this app and get more options.
This app needs the Xposed Framework
. The framework requires root access for installation. Don't forget to enable the module in Xposed. You can grab it here: Xposed Installer
- No self-promotion in the app.
- Per app: Hide icon in status bar (collapsed notification area)
- Per app: Show notification expanded by default (API>15)
- Per app: Order of notifications (move up/down in the list)
- Per app: Move to bottom of the list and hide the icon in the status bar
- Per app: Deny full screen notifications
- Per app: No floating-in (ticker) text in status bar
- Per app: Disable LED
- Per app: Disable vibration
- Per app: Disable sound
- Per app: Set notification as removable (ongoing), but also removes "service bit"
- Per app: Remove a notification if a newly created was denied (remove updated)
- Per app: Regex pattern matching
- Per app: Tasker support
- Clear unblocked notifications for all apps
- Show all apps, even without notifications yet
- You support this app and further development!
Play Store: http://tinyurl.com/mfcd47f
Xposed Repository: http://tinyurl.com/kyaeolu
Why this app? I liked this function of LBE, but i wante to remove LBE
You could find here a interface to translate the english strings: http://tinyurl.com/okycacj
A free account of www.oneskyapp.com
is required to edit. Additional, please attach your email address or send it via PM
Motorola Defy+ aka MB526 Android 4.4.4 Cyanogen Mod
Samsung S4a aka GT-i9295 Android 4.2.2 Google Edition
My Android apps / Xposed modules: show Threads