Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,019 Members 52,100 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] [XPOSED] Snapchat Full Text in Caption

Tip us?

meanhacker
Old
Thanks Meter 279
awesome module! works in the background and not a single dialog/prompt. really nice job man

faddys123
Old
Thanks Meter 66
HI i am on the latest snapchat beta and i think this was mentioned before in a few pages back. The filters like negative... and sketchbook... etc don't longer work when this module is enabled. When I disable the module I am able to use the filters.

elesbb
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4,370

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by faddys123 View Post
HI i am on the latest snapchat beta and i think this was mentioned before in a few pages back. The filters like negative... and sketchbook... etc don't longer work when this module is enabled. When I disable the module I am able to use the filters.
Using the latest one from the play store they work just fine.

faddys123
Old
Thanks Meter 66
Not sure why it's not working on mine, I am on the latest beta. but when i disable the module it works :/

elesbb
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4,370

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Not sure why it's not working on mine, I am on the latest beta. but when i disable the module it works :/
Well I'll only support the latest version on the play store. Beta versions are updated too much and can cause issues like you're experiencing with my module so I'm only sticking with official releases. Sorry :\

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

hustlebat
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
I uninstalled the beta and still not working for me
Need some help?

elesbb
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4,370

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hustlebat View Post
I uninstalled the beta and still not working for me
Need some help?
You did turn on filters in the options right? I get about five filters to choose from when swiping from the side. This module doesn't even touch anything related to filters. If you don't even have a caption created, this module doesn't even hook anything. And it's working for me, so it's gotta be something else. I really don't know what to tell ya since I can't create the same problem. I'm sorry man.

When you swipe for filters, what exactly happens?

hustlebat
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
You did turn on filters in the options right? I get about five filters to choose from when swiping from the side. This module doesn't even touch anything related to filters. If you don't even have a caption created, this module doesn't even hook anything. And it's working for me, so it's gotta be something else. I really don't know what to tell ya since I can't create the same problem. I'm sorry man.

When you swipe for filters, what exactly happens?

I Disable now the filters and then when i swipe snapchat ask me to activate filters