FORUMS

3D Printable Mobile Microscope? Nexus 7 Discontinued – XDA TV

The Nexus 7 2013 has been discontinued on the Google Store! That and … more

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[APP] [WITH OR WITHOUT XPOSED][UPDATE: 1-9-15] Snapchat Full Text in Caption

22nd March 2015, 05:05 AM |#141  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thumbs down Not working
Stock lollipop 5.0.1 rom LRXC22C
Module activated, phone rebooted. Snap chat force closes when picture is taken

2nd April 2015, 09:22 PM |#142  
Flag Danbury, CT
Thanks Meter: 537

More
Snapchat now force closes upon photo taken. Needs fix.
8th April 2015, 11:19 PM |#143  
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Tried installing this on my girlfriends phone. No root, so tried to manually install the app. Unknown Sources is CHECKED and I get the "App not installed" error. Any suggestions? Screenshot attached.

Sent from my SM-G900A using XDA Free mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1428531536300.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	3252612  
9th April 2015, 12:01 PM |#144  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,656

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zervic

Tried installing this on my girlfriends phone. No root, so tried to manually install the app. Unknown Sources is CHECKED and I get the "App not installed" error. Any suggestions? Screenshot attached.

For more details, you will have to do adb install to get the exact error. But my first guess is that you still have an older version of SnapChat installed. Uninstall any other version of SnapChat before trying to install this one.
9th April 2015, 02:22 PM |#145  
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb

For more details, you will have to do adb install to get the exact error. But my first guess is that you still have an older version of SnapChat installed. Uninstall any other version of SnapChat before trying to install this one.

Oh, gotcha. So this actually replaced the snapchat app. That is definitely the issue. I'll give it a shot. Thank you!

11th April 2015, 02:53 PM |#146  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zervic

Oh, gotcha. So this actually replaced the snapchat app. That is definitely the issue. I'll give it a shot. Thank you!

Yup, if you are not using the module, and the actual SnapChat apk, then yes it replaces the existing SnapChat app.
14th April 2015, 06:44 AM |#147  
Thanks Meter: 245

More
Hi @elesbb, will you update that Snapchat version or you won't? I only want to know it, I'm not looking for an ETA nor asking you to do it. Thanks in advance.
14th April 2015, 02:28 PM |#148  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alezardstar

Hi @elesbb, will you update that Snapchat version or you won't? I only want to know it, I'm not looking for an ETA nor asking you to do it. Thanks in advance.

The actual SnapChat apk? I can but won't for awhile. I know the other modules out there support the full caption text, so I won't be updating the module itself. But could update the apk itself for users without root.
14th April 2015, 03:36 PM |#149  
Thanks Meter: 245

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb

The actual SnapChat apk? I can but won't for awhile. I know the other modules out there support the full caption text, so I won't be updating the module itself. But could update the apk itself for users without root.

Actually, it sounds pretty nice for me. The module is ok since all is done, but the apk is too old and users without root permission would enjoy jumping to latest stable version.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread