FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Announced: Specs, Price and Details

The OnePlus 2 has just had its Virtual Reality Launch event, and at the XDA Office we all … more

A Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services

With the launch of Apple Music, music streaming services have recently gained a lot of … more

An Inside Look at the Redesign of Business Calendar

The much-acclaimed calendar app, Business Calendar, underwent a major design … more

New Android One Device Dead On Arrival

Today, Google announced the second generation of Android One devices, with the new Lava Pixel … more

[APP][4.0.3+ & GB][XPOSED] UnbelovedHosts

2,234 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,128

By defim, Senior Member on 17th April 2014, 07:46 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
30th June 2015, 07:52 PM |#321  
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Hi,

I just installed this via Xposed and ran into bootloop problems on my rooted KK running LG G3 - is there any way to break the loop from safe mode or do I need to flash an old device backup? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

30th June 2015, 10:54 PM |#322  
Thanks Meter: 54

More
So, from safemode I can boot into recovery, and then from recovery I can reboot the system and boot up normally (with some issues) and I was then able to remove this module from Xposed, but any regular reboots from there still loop even after. Can someone at least point me towards the added or changed files that this module uses?
1st July 2015, 12:00 AM |#323  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by galt

So, from safemode I can boot into recovery, and then from recovery I can reboot the system and boot up normally (with some issues) and I was then able to remove this module from Xposed, but any regular reboots from there still loop even after. Can someone at least point me towards the added or changed files that this module uses?

There are none (thaths the advance...)
1st July 2015, 01:33 AM |#324  
Thanks Meter: 325

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by defim

There are none (thaths the advance...)

Defim, i just bought your donation package

Keep it up bro

Enviado do meu SM-P900 através de Tapatalk
1st July 2015, 07:03 AM |#325  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joluke

Defim, i just bought your donation package

Keep it up bro

Enviado do meu SM-P900 através de Tapatalk

Thx! I hope no more bootloops...
26th July 2015, 07:33 PM |#326  
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Defim,

Hello, my friend! How are you? It's been a while. It's me, Dave.

As usual, it looks like you've up to great things!

I just have a quick question about this mod. If I'm already using AdAway, would this app be of use to me? Or would it be redundant?

Thanks!
26th July 2015, 11:13 PM |#327  
OP Senior Member

More
@Zeuszoos: Hello! You could use both, but 1 should be enough.
Advantage of plain hosts file is it is on linux level so native parts (like terminal window) also use change hosts. Xposed module are Java based.
This apps advantage is you could set how it is answered, some apps check for 127.0.0.1 on servers, or hostsfile. And you could log queries, and quick add them to black/white list
Maybe more, just check
Yesterday, 02:19 AM |#328  
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by defim

@Zeuszoos: Hello! You could use both, but 1 should be enough.
Advantage of plain hosts file is it is on linux level so native parts (like terminal window) also use change hosts. Xposed module are Java based.
This apps advantage is you could set how it is answered, some apps check for 127.0.0.1 on servers, or hostsfile. And you could log queries, and quick add them to black/white list
Maybe more, just check

Defim,

Okay, thanks buddy!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread