Tip us?

C3C076
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 10,897

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankHPunkt View Post
I used the commands and the result was "0".

maybe any other idea?

thanks in advance!
The results of cat commands should be 1 and 15 in your case.
If the results were 0, it means your elementalx config is not being applied at boot or something is overwriting it.
Disable all kernel control apps and make sure you have /system/etc/init.d/99elementalx script which should take care of applying config values at boot. If it still doesn't work, try consulting with @flar2 in his elementalx kernel thread for N5.
Nexus 5 running stock KitKat + GravityBox
GravityBox app - Xposed module for devices running vanilla Android
Please, do not use personal messages when trying to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.
If you like my work, consider buying me a coffee.

FrankHPunkt
Old
Thanks Meter 0
i checked and the script is available in the mentioned folder. Do you think it make sense to delete the FK Updater app and re install the kernel and the modul?

Quote:
Originally Posted by C3C076 View Post
The results of cat commands should be 1 and 15 in your case.
If the results were 0, it means your elementalx config is not being applied at boot or something is overwriting it.
Disable all kernel control apps and make sure you have /system/etc/init.d/99elementalx script which should take care of applying config values at boot. If it still doesn't work, try consulting with @flar2 in his elementalx kernel thread for N5.

C3C076
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 10,897

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
i checked and the script is available in the mentioned folder. Do you think it make sense to delete the FK Updater app and re install the kernel and the modul?
Sorry, but this is something I can't give answer to. You don't need to reinstall module. The only thing you have to figure out is why your kernel config is not sticking to the config file. I would start simply by disabling apps that you think could have effect on kernel config.
Nexus 5 running stock KitKat + GravityBox
GravityBox app - Xposed module for devices running vanilla Android
Please, do not use personal messages when trying to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.
If you like my work, consider buying me a coffee.

flar2
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 26,693

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Another possibility is you need to install busybox. The init script won't run without a proper installation of busybox
ElementalX Kernels:
HTC One (m8)HTC One (m7)HTC One XLHTC One SMotorola XoomNexus 7 (2013)Nexus 5
The Following User Says Thank You to flar2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

FrankHPunkt
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thank you for the tip, Busy Box had already installed. But also a new install doesn´t do anything the functions inside the wake gestures apk are disabled. Hmm... i don´t know what´s going on..