Recognized Developer
Flag gelderland
Thanks Meter: 1,771

4,175 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by C3C076

Standard d2tw is not enough. Your kernel must have support for wake gestures. Contact your kernel Dev.

Its the stock kernel supporting d2tw. And while CM and Mokee(Aosp based) roms are available, those kernels dont have d2tw or gestures, or atleast its not in the firmware.

Can I add support for wake gestures in the kernel init or must a new kernel be compiled from source?
7th October 2014, 02:11 PM   |  #242  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Bratislava
Thanks Meter: 11,205

4,487 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by voetbalremco

Its the stock kernel supporting d2tw. And while CM and Mokee(Aosp based) roms are available, those kernels dont have d2tw or gestures, or atleast its not in the firmware.
Can I add support for wake gestures in the kernel init or must a new kernel be compiled from source?

It's a feature that must be added at kernel level. You can find out by searching ElementalX kernel repository at github.
11th October 2014, 10:02 PM   |  #243  
Thanks Meter: 3

8 posts
Hey,
I Installed your module on my OnePlus One which has inherent support for d2w and some other custom gestures (music control, torch, camera) and im currently using the AK Kernel on it (Link Below).
When I launch your app on my device i get the error
"Your device does not support kernel level wake gestures or they are currently disabled."
The Device is running CM11S.

Can you give me a fix to the solution. I asked the Kernel Dev and he is asking what Commits are required over d2w for the following to work.

AK Kernel : http://forum.xda-developers.com/onep...el-ak-t2832168

Thanks
11th October 2014, 10:23 PM   |  #244  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Bratislava
Thanks Meter: 11,205

4,487 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipra.wicked

Hey,
I Installed your module on my OnePlus One which has inherent support for d2w and some other custom gestures (music control, torch, camera) and im currently using the AK Kernel on it (Link Below).
When I launch your app on my device i get the error
"Your device does not support kernel level wake gestures or they are currently disabled."
The Device is running CM11S.

Can you give me a fix to the solution. I asked the Kernel Dev and he is asking what Commits are required over d2w for the following to work.

AK Kernel : http://forum.xda-developers.com/onep...el-ak-t2832168

Thanks

I'm not a kernel dev but you might want to link your kernel dev to this commit in flar2's kernel sources for nexus 5:
https://github.com/flar2/ElementalX-...bc03f32a77be60
11th October 2014, 10:24 PM   |  #245  
Thanks Meter: 3

8 posts
Hi, Thanks for your reply i shall forward this information to him
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread