Wanam Xposed FAQ
Q: I installed the your App, but nothing happen after reboot?!
Make sure you have:
Q: I tried to install your App, but i'm getting a bad parsing error!
- A working Root access
- Granted Root access to my App
- Xposed framework installed and up to date (install it through Xposed Installer App)
- Enabled my App on the Xposed modules list
Because you are NOT running the required Android version 4.2+.
Q: Why this Application requires Root access?
Because it is NOT only an Xposed module, it uses Root Access to enable many CSC features, and do noob helper checks.
Q: Why i can't find a feature which is mentioned on the features/change-slog list?
Because it is NOT compatible with your Device or Android version.
Q:Why don't you enable this feature for my device too?
Because it requires much time to port and test it (which i don't have usually), or simply i don't own a device running your Android version to debug on it.
Q: I start the screen recording but how to stop it? i get a broken video files!
You MUST have Busybox installed, and unplug any USB cable to get the Stop ticker on the notification bar.
Q: Call recording is NOT working or i'm getting a bad recorded sound! PLZ fix it!!!
Nothing to fix from my side, it depends on each device, so blame Samsung for this, it IS a Stock feature.
Q: The hidden Torch is NOT working: PLZ fix it!!!
This one is also a Stock feature, so blame Samsung for it, or try my Xposed Torch App
, it does the same thing.
Q: Why don't you make this Application available for Android 4.1.2 and GB?
Because it needs a lot of time and debugging and it can NOT be done without the device on my hand.
Q: Why don't you make my changes applied on the fly? why do i need to Reboot?
Because i care about performance, applying a feature change on the fly means the related stock Method MUST be hooked on boot, which means all impacted (by my module) System Methods should be hooked on boot even if most of them are NOT used.
Q: I'm getting some annoying Root notifications
Check "Trust System User" and Uncheck "Show notifications" on SuperSU App
Q: I'm getting a boot-loop!
Flash Xposed disabler patch (you will find it on your sdcard) through CWM recovery
Q: Does the changes persist after uninstalling the Application?
You keep only the CSC features, all Xposed changes will be lost.
Q: How to set an Element Transparency to 100% (Opacity = 0):
Change-log and Screenshots:
- Enable Heads up notifications for Kitkat Builds (Optional ongoing notifications and display delay customization) (Thanks to MohammadAG)
- Possible fix for Call recording and SMS logs for the GalaxyS5
- Add R/W permission on external SdCard (If not exist)
- Many other fixes
- Fixed some notification elements redraw
- Call recording support for Samsung GalaxyS5 (untested)
- Update Korean and Russian translation (Thanks to Splendid and Combat44)
- Few other bug fixes
- Fixed notification element pressed color
- Use Crop feature for image background settings (Your device must have a Crop App, most of Samsung FWs should have one)
- Update Italian translation (Thanks to Mattiadj)
- Few other bug fixes
- Bypass Temperature checks on Camera recording and flash
- Customize Heads UP background
- Update translations (Thanks to Sandeep and Splendid)
- Few other fixes
- Fixed a Notification Panel Background redraw on Kitkat builds
- Update Italian translation (Thanks to www1)
- Few other fixes
- Maintenance update and translations updates (Thanks to Seyaru and Hakan Guven).
- Updated DVFS disabled implementation to support Toucwiz Kitkat
- Added Turkish language (Thanks to Hakan Guven)
- Fixed Long back toaster, display the App name instead of the package name
- Few bug fixes.
- Source code review
- Removed some useless logs and improved exceptions logging for better bug reports
- Force MMS connect (get MMS without manually enabling mobile data)(Thanks to ICavalera for the tip)
- Home button long press (should support only Google Now on Kitkat)
- Fixed SMS on Call logs regression
- Minor bug fixes
- Fixed Russian language (it has been updated incorrectly on 2.8.2)
- The Call button DPI (on Logs) fix is now optional.
- Updated Ukrainian translation (Thanks to @nasedoua
- Added Kitkat support for Fast PIN unlock, Hide emergency label, Hide and customize Carrier label on the Lockscreen, with a few other fixes.
- Fixed some regressions
- Added Ukrainian translation and updated French and Korean translations (Thanks to Splendid, Nasedoua and AlbatorV)
- Fixed a Samsung stock bug related to Call button DPI on Call Logs
- Added "Expand all notifications" feature (Thanks to @UgglyNoodle
- Few other minor fixes.
- Bug fix for the US variants and devices using "others.xml" configs.
- Fixed some stock upper-cased csc features values, this should fix the Camera bug on some devices.
- Add Screen off animation (CRT/Fade) (Kitkat)
- System them style on the Reboot dialog (Kitkat)
- Fixed Reboot download (Kitkat)
- Many other improvements
- Change Color of Circle Battery (Kitkat)
- Change Color of Circle Battery Text (Kitkat)
- Option to add Screenshot to Power menu (Kitkat)
- Option to add Screen Record to Power menu (Kitkat)
- Show/Hide Reboot confirmation on 4 way (Kitkat)
- Hide Handle Close line (Kitkat)
- Updated French and Chinese translation (Thanks to @Albator V