Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,448 Members 40,639 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][Xposed] XMultiWindow 1.6.0-- Like Omni's Splite View[UPDATE140213]

Tip us?

Sagar_Patel
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by afifth View Post
not fully working on my xperia Z running stock rom.

i've been choose an apps, but it not showing to multiwindow/split
Just install latest update of Xmultiwindow, enable its module in Xposed framework and reboot your system. This time Xmultiwindow should not work as just a sidebar only for you and you should be able to open any app in split multi-window mode.

However, if it still works just as sidebar than there is another solution as below.

Just install an additional module called flying Android. Enable it. Reboot. Now, start your Xmultiwindow to play and see if it works!!!

Now, insert unlimited apps into your Xmultiwindow and you can play with split multi-window whenever and wherever you want!!!

Once you start to play with split multi-window, you can now disable flying android if you donít want it anymore. Just uncheck the flying android module from Xposed framework and Reboot your phone. You should still be able to play with split multi-window with the help of Xmultiwindow.

Thanks to devs of Xposed framework, Xmultiwindow and flying android.

Thanks me if i helped you....

(Post here if it does not work!!!)

Have a nice androiding.....
The Following User Says Thank You to Sagar_Patel For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

afifth
Old
(Last edited by afifth; 15th September 2014 at 09:08 PM.)
Thanks Meter 20

DONATE TO ME
ok thank you, i'll searching for flying android first.

Update :
I can't still using it, when i pressing add to up worksapace/down work space it still opened normally