[APP][Xposed] XMultiWindow 1.6.0-- Like Omni's Splite View[UPDATE140213]

15th September 2014, 10:55 AM   |  #431  
Flag Bhavnagar
Thanks Meter: 9

29 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by afifth

not fully working on my xperia Z running stock rom.

i've been choose an apps, but it not showing to multiwindow/split

Just install latest update of Xmultiwindow, enable its module in Xposed framework and reboot your system. This time Xmultiwindow should not work as just a sidebar only for you and you should be able to open any app in split multi-window mode.

However, if it still works just as sidebar than there is another solution as below.

Just install an additional module called flying Android. Enable it. Reboot. Now, start your Xmultiwindow to play and see if it works!!!

Now, insert unlimited apps into your Xmultiwindow and you can play with split multi-window whenever and wherever you want!!!

Once you start to play with split multi-window, you can now disable flying android if you donít want it anymore. Just uncheck the flying android module from Xposed framework and Reboot your phone. You should still be able to play with split multi-window with the help of Xmultiwindow.

Thanks to devs of Xposed framework, Xmultiwindow and flying android.

Thanks me if i helped you....

(Post here if it does not work!!!)

Have a nice androiding.....
The Following User Says Thank You to Sagar_Patel For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th September 2014, 08:44 PM   |  #432  
Flag jepara
Thanks Meter: 20

200 posts
Donate to Me
More
ok thank you, i'll searching for flying android first.

Update :
I can't still using it, when i pressing add to up worksapace/down work space it still opened normally

Last edited by afifth; 15th September 2014 at 09:08 PM.
21st September 2014, 05:02 AM   |  #433  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Can anyone test if Google Maps works in split screen? I tried it and it tries to display it in full screen for some reason. I want to add Google Music and Google Maps on the same screen in order to navigate and change music. This is the only reason I'm running a touchwiz rom instead AOSP on my note
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread