No registration required

[APP][Xposed] XMultiWindow 1.6.0-- Like Omni's Splite View[UPDATE140213]

OP LovewuChin

Yesterday, 08:05 PM   |  #461  
Flag Palo Alto
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
More
I am having trouble with this on multiple ROMS, including the latest cyanogenmod and paranoidandroid version for Samsung Galaxy S4.

Whenever I press 'Open Sidebar' the app just closes, no sidebar appears.

The latest version of xposed is installed and the xmultiwindow framework is active. I have rebooted multiple times and reinstalled both the framework and the module.

Any ideas?
Today, 01:36 AM   |  #462  
Flag Palo Alto
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeDacre

I am having trouble with this on multiple ROMS, including the latest cyanogenmod and paranoidandroid version for Samsung Galaxy S4.

Whenever I press 'Open Sidebar' the app just closes, no sidebar appears.

The latest version of xposed is installed and the xmultiwindow framework is active. I have rebooted multiple times and reinstalled both the framework and the module.

Any ideas?

I managed to make this work by using MultiWindow Sidebar from this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2729450

It still is not very stable though, trying to run Waze and Podcast Addict on the same screen only works sometimes, and the applications sometimes end up on the same screen or just don't open.

It would be better if XMultiWindow worked as a standalone, but it really doesn't for me unfortunately, it just keeps crashing.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread