FORUMS

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more

YotaPhone 2 Pre-Order, Xperia Z1 Price Cut – XDA TV

Android Wear 5.1.1 OTA downloads are now available. That and much more news is … more

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[APP][Xposed] XMultiWindow 1.6.0-- Like Omni's Splite View[UPDATE140213]

4th April 2015, 03:55 PM |#481  
Flag belgrade
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Me too waiting update for Lollipop
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to @d@ms1lv3r For This Useful Post: [ View ]

8th April 2015, 12:58 AM |#482  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
This is a super great app with a lot of potentials.

Two questions:

1. Is the sidebar the only option? It seems to stuck a lot on the left of my screen, so having a floating bar could be better.

2. I am using a tablet and I when I have my tablet oriented in landscape, I can only open a left and right window. Can I somehow open a top and bottom window? If not, Is this feature planned to be implemented in the near future?

Many thanks!
17th April 2015, 04:40 AM |#483  

More
Info 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompuTechnoPro™

For MIUI who can't get it to work or, SideBar dosen't appear..

1. After installing & activating the module in Xposed installer, go to Settings -> Apps -> "XMultiWindow" & then, turn on "Show popup windows".
  2. Open "XMultiWindow" app & in Sidebar settings, change it's width to 300%.
  3. Press home button & then, swipe from Left to Right on the Left edge of the screen. Sidebar should show up now but, it's big & ugly..
  4. Go back to the app & change the Sidebar width back to 150%. Now everything should work fine..
Bug :- Apps which were opened in split-view doesn't open in fullscreen (normal) size once they are closed (by pressing back/home) & re-opened.
Temporary solution :- Use "Touch & hold Back button" method to kill them separately before trying to open them normally.
Please fix this problem !!

Thanks the developer for making this for us via Xposed Modules (rooting ftw!)

Few changes and semi working on MIUI V6 (v6.4.2.0 Global Rom)
* After installing & activating the module in Xposed installer. Security App > Permission > XMultiWindow > urn on "Show popup windows"
* Split screen doesn't open more than 1 app. Example choose one app to open at the bottom, 2nd app to top but the 2nd app won't open and take up the top space; vice versa. hence split screen does not work.(yes i have restarted and enabled in xposed module)

Please try to make this work on MUI v6
5th May 2015, 07:54 AM |#484  
Thanks Meter: 129

Donate to Me
More
Any module to port multi windows on lollipop? Maybe like samsung
8th May 2015, 08:54 PM |#485  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Does this mod works fine with Lollipop based ROMs like CM12?
15th May 2015, 04:55 PM |#486  

More
Hi, I've just started to use XMultiWindow and I really like it, however I'm having some problems to use the landscape mode.
I'm using CM11 with Nova Launcher and whatever orientation I use in Nova (Default/Auto-Rotate/Force Portrait/Force Landscape) paired with the CM11 System orientation (Auto-Rotate/Locked) (total of 8 combinations), I cannot use the landscape orientation of XMultiWindow.

Every time I'm in landscape mode with XMultiWindow (and the side-bar appears on the right short edge of the cellphone) and I select "Add to the Right/Left", the app get positioned on the top/bottom of the screen turning the orientation of the phone to portrait.

Any idea how I can solve this issue?

Moreover, is it possible to change the aspect-ratio of the apps in the double-screen mode? Some apps in fact have their layout compressed and in some case I cannot read almost anything inside.

Thanks 1k
19th May 2015, 05:31 PM |#487  

More
Test of XMultiWindow with Lollipop/CyanogenMod 12.1

SYSTEM:
CM 12.1 [clean install; CWM: Wipe Cache Partition + Wipe Dalvik Cache + Wipe Data/Factory Reset]
xposed-sdk22-arm-20150514
XposedInstaller_3.0-alpha2.apk
XMultiWindow 1.6.0

RESULT: I have half black screen (screenshot attached)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-05-19-18-18-00.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	89.7 KB
ID:	3321338  
20th May 2015, 12:40 AM |#488  
Flag belgrade
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SergeGardien

Test of XMultiWindow with Lollipop/CyanogenMod 12.1

SYSTEM:
CM 12.1 [clean install; CWM: Wipe Cache Partition + Wipe Dalvik Cache + Wipe Data/Factory Reset]
xposed-sdk22-arm-20150514
XposedInstaller_3.0-alpha2.apk
XMultiWindow 1.6.0

RESULT: I have half black screen (screenshot attached)

+1

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread