Originally Posted by CompuTechnoPro™
For MIUI who can't get it to work or, SideBar dosen't appear..
Bug :- Apps which were opened in split-view doesn't open in fullscreen (normal) size once they are closed (by pressing back/home) & re-opened.
- After installing & activating the module in Xposed installer, go to Settings -> Apps -> "XMultiWindow" & then, turn on "Show popup windows".
- Open "XMultiWindow" app & in Sidebar settings, change it's width to 300%.
- Press home button & then, swipe from Left to Right on the Left edge of the screen. Sidebar should show up now but, it's big & ugly..
- Go back to the app & change the Sidebar width back to 150%. Now everything should work fine..
Temporary solution :- Use "Touch & hold Back button" method to kill them separately before trying to open them normally.
Please fix this problem !!
Thanks the developer for making this for us via Xposed Modules (rooting ftw!)
Few changes and semi working
on MIUI V6
(v126.96.36.199 Global Rom)
* After installing & activating the module in Xposed installer. Security App > Permission
> XMultiWindow > urn on "Show popup windows"
* Split screen doesn't open more than 1 app. Example choose one app to open at the bottom, 2nd app to top but the 2nd app won't open and take up the top space; vice versa. hence split screen does not work.(yes i have restarted and enabled in xposed module)
Please try to make this work on MUI v6