Features(At the moment):
- Change the name of your app throughout your entire device
- Change the icon of your app throughout your entire device
- Disable the AudioFocus function
- The Xposed Framework
- Min sdk version of 15/4.0.3
- Install the app.
- Activate the module in the xposed settings.
- Change whatever you want.
- KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES to restart the launcher
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to load icons
Simply open the app, wait for the list to load(which takes an eternity, i know) and either press the settings button to disable the audiofocus function or click an app to rename/change icon.
To avoid the loading, you can also go to the detail view by opening the app info and pressing on the name(thanks to MohammadAG!).
Changes will be applied when restarting the device.
The app can rename ANY app and change the icon of almost any(5 out of 150 apps).
And it is able to disable the audiofocus, now your music won't stop when you accidently open a youtube link.
- Xposed Repo: Click
- Via XDA: Under the post
- rovo89 for the xposed framework and his support! Danke!
- MohammadAG for his support and allowing me to use his "Shortcut in App Info" module!
Features to come:
- Make the audiofocus changable per app.
- Integrate the resOverloader module by babuilyas with an ui.
- Whatever you suggest(and is possible).
- Was going to put it on google play, but well, 25 euros.
- I'm going to translate it to german. ^^
Please read this as well:
As I pointed out before, i'm developing this as a hobby. I am not a developer, i'm going to school and doing this for fun.
Someone asked me whether I want donations. No I, don't, all I ask for is that you tell me if it helped you and a thanks(and please report all bugs).
- Can't replace all icons. I had a better hook, that didn't use the ressource api, but it didn't work on launchers, only in normal apps. Unicon has this issue as well, so i think it's not my fault.
- Initial release
- Added a search field to the app list
- Added an icon picker(only use icons, if they are shown correctly in the picker as well!)