Make the alarm icon in your status bar show you the set alarm's time instead of the default icon.
Originally requested by @terrorist96.
- Fix missing icon on start up.
- Compatibility fix for 4.0-4.3.
- TouchWiz clock style improvements.
- Better method to replace left side icons (for clock packages).
- Added support for Google Clock and GentleAlarm (DynamicAlarmClock will also change their notification icons).
- Compatibility fixes for Sense devices, by chrisch1974.
- Better alarm change detection.
- Added clock style preference: choose between the AOSP style and a TouchWiz-like style.
- Added clock color preference.
- Quick fix for the alarm icon's space always being reserved (even when the icon should be hidden).
- Also modify DeskClock's (AOSP clock app) notification icons (DeskClock notifies you when an alarm is due in less than 2 hours).
- Add short delay before changing the icon, should fix the issues with e.g. HTC's app which sends the ALARM_CHANGED broadcast before changing the NEXT_ALARM_FORMATTED system setting.
- Always keep the right side alarm drawable (should fix issues with the icon changing back after a while).
- The hours hand will now move depending on the minutes too (this fixes e.g. "6:55" being seen almost like "5:55").
- Added Timely support, should work with the latest Timely version (1.2.7). You may have to re-apply set alarms.
- Initial release.
Status bar alarm icon:
DeskClock (AOSP clock app):
- rovo89 and Tungstwenty for the Xposed framework.
- MohammadAG for his help and because he's awesome.