FORUMS

DynamicAlarmIcon - Make the alarm icon point to the set alarm's time

6,255 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,605

By GermainZ, Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer / XDA Portal Team on 26th July 2014, 03:13 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
1st December 2015, 09:04 PM |#271  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by orville87

@GermainZ:

v1.3.3 works great

Is there an option (available or planned) to set a custom size for the clock item? As on my device it is rather small

Same here. (Using Stock KitKat 4.4.2. )
TouchWiz icon will be great if is little bigger.
AOSP is exact same size as stock icon (but it's thinner that other icons and doesn't match)

2nd December 2015, 07:03 PM |#272  
Thanks Meter: 371

More
Stopped working on Marshmallow / CM13:
Code:
E Xposed  : java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.android.systemui.statusbar.NotificationData$Entry#setBigContentView(android.view.View)#exact
E Xposed  :      at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedHelpers.findMethodExact(XposedHelpers.java:181)
E Xposed  :      at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedHelpers.findAndHookMethod(XposedHelpers.java:131)
E Xposed  :      at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedHelpers.findAndHookMethod(XposedHelpers.java:138)
E Xposed  :      at com.germainz.dynamicalarmicon.XposedMod.hookSystemUI(XposedMod.java:220)
E Xposed  :      at com.germainz.dynamicalarmicon.XposedMod.handleLoadPackage(XposedMod.java:101)
E Xposed  :      at de.robv.android.xposed.IXposedHookLoadPackage$Wrapper.handleLoadPackage(IXposedHookLoadPackage.java:20)
E Xposed  :      at de.robv.android.xposed.callbacks.XC_LoadPackage.call(XC_LoadPackage.java:34)
E Xposed  :      at de.robv.android.xposed.callbacks.XCallback.callAll(XCallback.java:70)
E Xposed  :      at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedBridge$1.beforeHookedMethod(XposedBridge.java:173)
E Xposed  :      at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedBridge.handleHookedMethod(XposedBridge.java:655)
E Xposed  :      at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(<Xposed>)
E Xposed  :      at android.app.ActivityThread.-wrap1(ActivityThread.java)
E Xposed  :      at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1424)
E Xposed  :      at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102)
E Xposed  :      at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:148)
E Xposed  :      at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5466)
E Xposed  :      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
E Xposed  :      at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:726)
E Xposed  :      at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:616)
E Xposed  :      at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedBridge.main(XposedBridge.java:114)
Here's the commit that removed that function: https://github.com/android/platform_...7f847a6ddbc4e1
Last edited by XlAfbk; 2nd December 2015 at 07:21 PM.
17th December 2015, 07:52 PM |#273  
Thanks Meter: 69

More
@GermainZ this doesn't work with MM. I was the original user who requested this module and I've loved it since. However, I recently upgraded to the 6p and this module doesn't work anymore.
If you have some time, I'd highly appreciate it if you could push an update to support Marshmallow. Thanks!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to terrorist96 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th December 2015, 05:31 PM |#274  
OP Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer / XDA Portal Team
Thanks Meter: 8,605

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrorist96

@GermainZ this doesn't work with MM. I was the original user who requested this module and I've loved it since. However, I recently upgraded to the 6p and this module doesn't work anymore.
If you have some time, I'd highly appreciate it if you could push an update to support Marshmallow. Thanks!

Hopefully I'll have some time shortly after Christmas or the new year.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to GermainZ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd January 2016, 04:55 PM |#275  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Waiting for an update on MM 😁

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crsmsg For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th January 2016, 09:14 PM |#276  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Sitting on hot rocks waiting for MM update
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to m.omdaa For This Useful Post: [ View ]