OP moneytoo

31st July 2014, 07:32 PM   |  #1  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Prague
Thanks Meter: 445

1,103 posts
Donate to Me
More
This module disables vibrate when Blocking mode is active on Samsung Galaxy S5. It disables any vibrate during off time: Haptic feedback (softkeys), Samsung keyboard vibrate or any other vibration. Currently there are no exceptions or whitelisting.
This should be the most effective/saving solution to get similar functionality which is already in CyanogenMod and other roms.

Blocking Mode Extended for S5 is also available from Xposed Module Repository (source).
Last edited by moneytoo; 26th August 2014 at 09:44 PM.
2nd September 2014, 08:57 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 25

272 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneytoo

This module disables vibrate when Blocking mode is active on Samsung Galaxy S5. It disables any vibrate during off time: Haptic feedback (softkeys), Samsung keyboard vibrate or any other vibration. Currently there are no exceptions or whitelisting.
This should be the most effective/saving solution to get similar functionality which is already in CyanogenMod and other roms.

Blocking Mode Extended for S5 is also available from Xposed Module Repository (source).

Any chance this could be updated to disable the notification led like the s4 did while blocking mode was on?
2nd September 2014, 11:59 PM   |  #3  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Prague

1,103 posts
Donate to Me
More
I'm aware of the fact that it was removed from S5 so I will most probably attempt to "fix" that as well.
3rd September 2014, 07:05 PM   |  #4  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Prague

1,103 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYNO20

Any chance this could be updated to disable the notification led like the s4 did while blocking mode was on?

You can disable led in Blocking mode by editing table "system" in "/data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases/settings.db" and setting
Code:
dormant_disable_led_indicator	1
So set that and reboot to apply. I will consider adding a toggle to this mod.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moneytoo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th September 2014, 02:37 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 25

272 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneytoo

You can disable led in Blocking mode by editing table "system" in "/data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases/settings.db" and setting

Code:
dormant_disable_led_indicator	1
So set that and reboot to apply. I will consider adding a toggle to this mod.

That's great! I had no idea it was that easy to do that. I have been trying to figure out a way to disable the LED while in blocking mode since I got this phone! Thanks!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread