Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,791 Members 54,386 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD][KK][XPOSED] KitKat SD Card Full Access

Tip us?

Falseclock
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 298

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezail004 View Post
how to do it with y s3 mini?
to whom you addresing this are?
and please clarify your question.
The Following User Says Thank You to Falseclock For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

m0han
Old
Thanks Meter 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falseclock View Post
I was wating for you several days with TeamViewer access to check what happening with your phone,
but every time you provided credentials, after 3-4 minutes you was not accessible.
not sure about what happened. sorry about that, anyway. pl. check your pm for now.

shakrazam
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi. Yes this mod is installed already and works like a charm. The thing is just when I try to download an attachment from an email via the "share" option and than choosing ES file explorer it offers me to choose a target directory. So far everything is normally. But when I choose SD 1, the file explorer is not able to save it there. It returns with an action failed - message. Of course I could save to SD 0 and then cut and paste the file to SD 1. This works. Not a bid deal actually. I just wonder the share function is not exploit by this module. Or maybe it is the ES explorer which is troubling. Anyway many thanks for your attention.
Sorry for my bad English.

Sandata
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Still some apps cant access external storage like photo grid, evernote, google drive and bejeweled blitz