Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,583 Members 38,263 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD][KK][XPOSED] KitKat SD Card Full Access

Tip us?

Falseclock
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 305

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezail004 View Post
how to do it with y s3 mini?
to whom you addresing this are?
and please clarify your question.
The Following User Says Thank You to Falseclock For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

m0han
Old
Thanks Meter 503
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falseclock View Post
I was wating for you several days with TeamViewer access to check what happening with your phone,
but every time you provided credentials, after 3-4 minutes you was not accessible.
not sure about what happened. sorry about that, anyway. pl. check your pm for now.

shakrazam
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi. Yes this mod is installed already and works like a charm. The thing is just when I try to download an attachment from an email via the "share" option and than choosing ES file explorer it offers me to choose a target directory. So far everything is normally. But when I choose SD 1, the file explorer is not able to save it there. It returns with an action failed - message. Of course I could save to SD 0 and then cut and paste the file to SD 1. This works. Not a bid deal actually. I just wonder the share function is not exploit by this module. Or maybe it is the ES explorer which is troubling. Anyway many thanks for your attention.
Sorry for my bad English.

Sandata
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Still some apps cant access external storage like photo grid, evernote, google drive and bejeweled blitz

Sin Reinheit
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Knox

I'm sorry to ask this, but does this trip the Knox e-fuse?

HunterNIU
Old
(Last edited by HunterNIU; 12th September 2014 at 06:16 PM.)
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falseclock View Post
What is your phone? I need add this information to changelog.

There is an additional class "com.android.server.pm.PackagePrefetcher" which is reads permissions.
I also took care of it inside mod.

So this has been working for a long time on my phone, then today for whatever reason I go the following message in Root Explorer when trying to move a file from Internal to External memory:
"In Android 4.4+ Google have restricted write access to external SD cards from third-party apps. We cannot do anything about this. However, you can still perform all functions if your device is rooted."

I realize this is a message from root explorer, but I'm wondering what changed and why this used to work but now doesn't. I'm rotted and using SuperSU Pro with Xposed and your Module.

Please let me know if you want to look at any logs again or anything @Falseclock, thanks again!

EDIT:
Disregard the above, but for anyone else having the same issue, it's because the file names had special characters and emoticons in them. Once I deleted the emoji from the file names they moved fine. Stupid Vine file names... SMH.

carvin
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi there! Is this working for Samsung Note 10.1 (2014ed) P605 ?
Thanks!