Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,101 Members 41,862 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[LIBRARY] LibXposed - Simplify xposed framework

Tip us?
 
m11kkaa
Old
(Last edited by m11kkaa; 26th January 2014 at 12:55 PM.)
#1  
m11kkaa's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1,346
Posts: 905
Join Date: Jan 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Default [LIBRARY] LibXposed - Simplify xposed framework

I've started started to create a library which makes using xposed more easy and includes features you normally have to develop on your own.
I hope that much people will contribute to make this library bigger.

current featues:
- use a settings app to configure your injections and notify them about changes instantly
- add/remove entries in Settings application

Sourcecode:
https://github.com/M1cha/android_library_libxposed
Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/m11kkaa
The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to m11kkaa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
DsvCdsSoftware
Old
#2  
DsvCdsSoftware's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 39
Posts: 210
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Cornélio Procópio
My eye are blinking and I'm crying right now...

Thanks sir and best wishes to you
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DsvCdsSoftware For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Omya
Old
#3  
Omya's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 112
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Pune
omg good luck sir
Nexus 5 - Official 4.4.4 Rooted
Mi3 - Official 4.4.2 Rooted
Motorola Defy - SlimKat

Sold-
Sony Ericsson W19i
Nokia E63
Nokia N72
Motorola L7
Motorola L6
 
jellycoder
Old
#4  
Member
Thanks Meter 80
Posts: 50
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by m11kkaa View Post
I've started started to create a library which makes using xposed more easy and includes features you normally have to develop on your own.
I hope that much people will contribute to make this library bigger.

current featues:
- use a settings app to configure your injections and notify them about changes instantly
- add/remove entries in Settings application

Sourcecode:
https://github.com/M1cha/android_library_libxposed

Great work dude ! Count me in for any contribution.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jellycoder For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Sc4ryB3ar
Old
#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 83
Posts: 534
Join Date: Mar 2012
Just cloned and ran through.... This is fantastical and awesome work! Thank you very much!

Sent from my SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
 
m11kkaa
Old
#6  
m11kkaa's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1,346
Posts: 905
Join Date: Jan 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
I just saw that XPosed provides a XSharedPreferences class which directly opens the prefs of another apps. I think that this is better than my solution. But still be can extend this lib with much more features.
Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/m11kkaa
 
mcbyte_it
Old
#7  
mcbyte_it's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 269
Posts: 765
Join Date: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by m11kkaa View Post
I just saw that XPosed provides a XSharedPreferences class which directly opens the prefs of another apps. I think that this is better than my solution. But still be can extend this lib with much more features.
I have been using the XSharedPrefs in a module I am doing, but I can't make it work Live, after changes I have to reboot.
I saw that some github xposed modules use the sendBroadcast to update the prefs on the fly, but I can't make it work.

Device 1: OnePlus One 64GB (KK 4.4.2 | CM11s)
Device 2: Nexus 10 16GB (KK 4.4.4)
Other projects: ROM Stats v2.0 beta | weekly init.d scripts | Daily Free App @ Amazon (Europe SUPPORTED)
 
m11kkaa
Old
#8  
m11kkaa's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1,346
Posts: 905
Join Date: Jan 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbyte_it View Post
I have been using the XSharedPrefs in a module I am doing, but I can't make it work Live, after changes I have to reboot.
I saw that some github xposed modules use the sendBroadcast to update the prefs on the fly, but I can't make it work.
Then my solution in this library isn't useless yeah
Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/m11kkaa
 
androidsupersu
Old
#9  
androidsupersu's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 100
Posts: 228
Join Date: Dec 2013
How to Install ?! :/
 
m11kkaa
Old
#10  
m11kkaa's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1,346
Posts: 905
Join Date: Jan 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidsupersu View Post
How to Install ?! :/
Same as any other library:
- clone git repo
- import it to eclipse ("existing android project into workspace")
- add the project as dependency to your app
Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/m11kkaa

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes