[MOD][XPOSED] ActivityForceNewTask

Tip us?

GermainZ
Old
Forum Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 3866
Quote:
Originally Posted by _jis_ View Post
@GermainZ: Hi, please could you check the errors in my debug log?
That happens on startup, right? Probably while the bootanimation is playing.
I'll add a null check, but it's nothing to worry about.
The Following User Says Thank You to GermainZ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

_jis_
Old
Thanks Meter 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermainZ View Post
That happens on startup, right? Probably while the bootanimation is playing.
Unfortunately not. Let say 10 minutes after reboot? So I don't think that it could be connected with playing bootanimation.

Quote:
I'll add a null check, but it's nothing to worry about.
It doesn't hurt
Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to _jis_ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

GermainZ
Old
Forum Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 3866
Quote:
Originally Posted by _jis_ View Post
Unfortunately not. Let say 10 minutes after reboot? So I don't think that it could be connected with playing bootanimation.

It doesn't hurt
Thank you.
It's not related to the bootanimation, but I thought it's simply failing to get a context because one doesn't exist at that stage. If it's happening later, then I'm not sure what the cause is.

I'm curious if you can reproduce it, though? Also, does it cause FCs?

_jis_
Old
Thanks Meter 79
Quote:
I'm curious if you can reproduce it, though?
Yes, I can. Reboot phone, start Xposed installer, show Debug Log and do nothing for a few minutes. Sometimes refresh log to check it for errors. Log is still clear...
Then send your log to Dropbox and 12 error lines will append to debug log every sending to Dropbox.
Quote:
Also, does it cause FCs?
No.

banderos101
Old
(Last edited by banderos101; Yesterday at 09:38 AM.)
Thanks Meter 273
Using this module i was able to use androids "internet" app with loaderdroid (download manager), i would direct the browser to use loaderdroid to download file and go to recents while in the loaderdroid app and switch back to the internet browser leaving loaderdroid to download in the background. Now, when loaderdroid is the "active screen" as above, there is no more "internet" app listing in the recents.

Module was working superbly prior to this update (latest) i believe, still does, no bugs as far as i know, on this one or past, and the function of the module for what it does is priceless, just wondering though, if you changed the "hook" maybe, can we have selectable option in the module to allow other hooks, if indeed this is a hook issue, for those of us it would benefit and have tested to work without serious "conflicts", or if you know a third way to bring this back perhaps easier/better way.........if you can

Edit
Sorry, maybe a little detail on my particular setup, as little as it is

4.1.2 touchwiz rom

GermainZ
Old
Forum Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 3866
Quote:
Originally Posted by banderos101 View Post
Using this module i was able to use androids "internet" app with loaderdroid (download manager), i would direct the browser to use loaderdroid to download file and go to recents while in the loaderdroid app and switch back to the internet browser leaving loaderdroid to download in the background. Now, when loaderdroid is the "active screen" as above, there is no more "internet" app listing in the recents.

Module was working superbly prior to this update (latest) i believe, still does, no bugs as far as i know, on this one or past, and the function of the module for what it does is priceless, just wondering though, if you changed the "hook" maybe, can we have selectable option in the module to allow other hooks, if indeed this is a hook issue, for those of us it would benefit and have tested to work without serious "conflicts", or if you know a third way to bring this back perhaps easier/better way.........if you can

Edit
Sorry, maybe a little detail on my particular setup, as little as it is

4.1.2 touchwiz rom
I don't understand if you still have the issue or not to be honest. You say the last version was working fine, then you say the current one also works great?

Can you use version numbers to avoid the confusion, please?
Also, you're referring to the stock (TouchWiz) Internet browser, is that correct?

banderos101
Old
Thanks Meter 273
Quote:
I don't understand if you still have the issue or not to be honest. You say the last version was working fine, then you say the current one also works great?

Can you use version numbers to avoid the confusion, please?
Also, you're referring to the stock (TouchWiz) Internet browser, is that correct?
Yep, touchwiz internet browser
Sorry man, current version is 2.0.2, the last working version, in regards to this specific case, i dont know unfortunately, not to worry my friend, cant expect you to fix this with the limited info ive given you, gonna look in the module settings (didnt realise until now, that the module had an interface), maybe come back when i have better info for you and time for logcats if needed
The Following User Says Thank You to banderos101 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

spixy
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Hi, version 2.0.2 / 2.0 arent working for me, so I have to use 1.9.1
By not working I mean that event event log (enabled) is empty.
I have 4.2.2 by samsung

GermainZ
Old
Forum Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 3866
Quote:
Originally Posted by spixy View Post
Hi, version 2.0.2 / 2.0 arent working for me, so I have to use 1.9.1
By not working I mean that event event log (enabled) is empty.
I have 4.2.2 by samsung
Press the help button, it'll explain when something is logged - not everything is.