Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,000 Members 50,668 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD][XPOSED] ActivityForceNewTask

Tip us?

M.Barakat
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Example
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Barakat View Post
Dear Germain
I was using your module to make applications open in new "multi window" split of screen on my note 2.
But I can't get it to work on my new note 3.
I hope I am not off topic by too far
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PicsArt_1407338261364.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (210.3 KB, 536 views)

M.Barakat
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermainZ View Post
That's not the use of this module, so you're on your own.

thanks anyway and great work

osvanberg
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Any body can help HOW to set up an activity for the black list? I don't get it! What to write in the text input field?

I have a app, Note Everything, that I totally want to exclude from this module since the module makes the "pro key"-app also show up in the recent apps list. But I can not figure out how to do this.....

Any body?

GermainZ
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 6,384
Quote:
Originally Posted by osvanberg View Post
Any body can help HOW to set up an activity for the black list? I don't get it! What to write in the text input field?

I have a app, Note Everything, that I totally want to exclude from this module since the module makes the "pro key"-app also show up in the recent apps list. But I can not figure out how to do this.....

Any body?
It's explained in the OP, please read that.

osvanberg
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
It's explained in the OP, please read that.
Well, have been trying to find the information there, but wit really no luck. Any pointers on exactly where this is explained?

GermainZ
Old
Thanks Meter 6,384
Quote:
Well, have been trying to find the information there, but wit really no luck. Any pointers on exactly where this is explained?
"Filtering" section in the OP.
Basically, just use the log instead of trying to manually input activity names.
The Following User Says Thank You to GermainZ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

osvanberg
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
"Filtering" section in the OP.
Basically, just use the log instead of trying to manually input activity names.
Aha I see. Thanks for the help. Can't get it to work even thou I found the activity triggered and blacklisted it. But thanks anyway!

GermainZ
Old
Thanks Meter 6,384
Quote:
Aha I see. Thanks for the help. Can't get it to work even thou I found the activity triggered and blacklisted it. But thanks anyway!
This module might not have anything to do with your problem. If you want to hide an app from the recents list, App Settings can do that.
The Following User Says Thank You to GermainZ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

osvanberg
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
This module might not have anything to do with your problem. If you want to hide an app from the recents list, App Settings can do that.
This module do in fact create this "showing of the pro key app as well as the actual app"-problem. I know his since when I disable the module the problem goes away. How ever this problem only began after updating the note app in question to the latest release. If I down grade it, the problem also goes away. So I guess it's a combination of something new in the latest version of the notes app and this module that creates the issue.

Big thanks for the tip on App Settings. I will look in to this, maybe it can give me a work-around that solves my issue. Thanks! 😄