FORUMS

Droid Turbo Lollipop OTA, 2015 Moto G Leaked – XDA TV

Android Lollipop for the Droid Turbo has been released. That and much more … more

EVLeaks Shows Off Possible BlackBerry Android Phone

It wasn’t too long ago that we received reports of BlackBerry planning to use … more

Mysterious GG1 Google Device Stops by FCC. Glass v2?

As the year progresses, we draw further away from Google’s annual I/O … more

Material and Material Dark Hit Samsung’s Theme Store

The latest version of Touchwiz, launched alongside the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, … more

[MOD][XPOSED] ActivityForceNewTask

6,190 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,286

By GermainZ, Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer / XDA Portal Team on 13th February 2014, 03:12 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
30th June 2015, 09:55 PM |#351  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Here's a screenshot of the module not working under Lollipop (see "[OFFICIAL] Xposed for Lollipop": http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=3034811).

As you can see from the screenshot, the ShowBox window actually shows the LocalCast interface:
ActivityForceNewTask not working under Lollipop

30th June 2015, 10:55 PM |#352  
Flag Arzignano, Italy
Thanks Meter: 190

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oroboros74

Are you using Official Xposed 3alpha?

With 5.0 I've used official xposed from rovo, with 5.1 I'm using romracer build, this module is working without problem..

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to robertogl For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th June 2015, 11:37 PM |#353  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertogl

With 5.0 I've used official xposed from rovo, with 5.1 I'm using romracer build, this module is working without problem..

I'm on AOSP Lollipop 5.0. I'm using the version from the link from my post, which says "official".

Any suggestions?
Yesterday, 02:19 PM |#354  
Flag Birmingham, UK
Thanks Meter: 1

Donate to Me
More
It also doesn't work for me on lollipop 5.1.1 using xposed 5.1 latest (65) from romracer and xposed installer 3.0 alpha4.

EDIT: Also the log from within the module is blank. So doesn't look like it's even trying to trigger it.
Last edited by chriscolden; Yesterday at 02:52 PM.
Yesterday, 04:00 PM |#355  
Flag Raleigh
Thanks Meter: 425

More
Kyi okuh
ok limbo mo km Kopp ml kill E=oroboros74;61630916 uh ll]Here's an screenshot of u b u the module not working under Lollipop (see "[OFFICIAL] Xposed I plhfor Lollipop": http:<br /> l I 9 t I k out jokomoum....php?t=3034811).

As you can see from the screenshot, the ShowBox window actually shows the LocalCast interface:
ActivityForceNewTask not working under Lollipop[/QUOTE]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread