FORUMS

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[MOD][XPOSED][4.0+]Android Apps Theme Engine

Announcement from SArnab©®: It gives you a wide range of themes to choose from for themeing your Apps
23rd April 2015, 10:56 PM |#361  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Ok... after about a hundred reboots and some adjustment it is finally working on WhatsApp and Play Music (the preinstalled app, not the update, which I had to uninstall) but it is not applying on Play Store (perhaps because it's the "cracked" version...?) Great app, thanks a lot. However, WhatsApp and Play Music remain annoyingly white. These darn main UIs are in a strong need for full darkening treatment. Really. Anyway, thanks again

Sent from my XT1064 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to CNK80Q3MX For This Useful Post: [ View ]

24th April 2015, 06:16 AM |#362  
Thanks Meter: 660

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNK80Q3MX

Ok... after about a hundred reboots and some adjustment it is finally working on WhatsApp and Play Music (the preinstalled app, not the update, which I had to uninstall) but it is not applying on Play Store (perhaps because it's the "cracked" version...?) Great app, thanks a lot. However, WhatsApp and Play Music remain annoyingly white. These darn main UIs are in a strong need for full darkening treatment. Really. Anyway, thanks again

It is observed that playstore recent material look has changed lot of internal coding which has affected the theming. The same has happened with WhatsApp. We are in process of updating it with recent material update.
Since xposed for lollipop is in alpha stage hence it becomes more tough to make our module compatible as you are not sure that the non working part is fault of your codi g or lack of xposed framework. So please keep patience and keep connected with us for future updates and better theming

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app
Yesterday, 11:56 PM |#363  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vishal11in

It is observed that playstore recent material look has changed lot of internal coding which has affected the theming. The same has happened with WhatsApp. We are in process of updating it with recent material update.
Since xposed for lollipop is in alpha stage hence it becomes more tough to make our module compatible as you are not sure that the non working part is fault of your codi g or lack of xposed framework. So please keep patience and keep connected with us for future updates and better theming

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app

OK... Thanks! And... aside from fully dark UIs suggestion... I've noticed that the green play button in HTC theme for Play Music is a little bit too blurred, like a low resolution or maybe a too small of an icon that's been resized by system, making it look... well, the way it looks. I think this way it looks a little "cheap" and somehow out of place. Perhaps you had already noticed this, I'm just pointing to the fact. Thanks again!

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

By the way!... I'm on 4.4.4 KK, with no plans to update to 5.x LP, precisely 'cause it is too nicely colored on too much white background everywhere. Not for me!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread