FORUMS

Android 5.1 for the Nvidia Shield Tablet is Out!

Nvidia is quite good at delivering updates in a timely fashion. The producer of famous … more

Other than XDA (of Course), What’s Your Favorite Site That Covers Android?

There is a number of other great sites that cover … more

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[MOD][XPOSED][4.0+]Android Apps Theme Engine

Announcement from SArnab©®: It gives you a wide range of themes to choose from for themeing your Apps
14th May 2015, 09:30 AM |#381  
Thanks Meter: 681

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by a flying pizza

Awesome, I can't wait! Thanks for your great work.

It looks your desire has come true, we are almost able to change text color at various parts.
Will soon release another test build

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to vishal11in For This Useful Post: [ View ]

15th May 2015, 04:31 AM |#382  

More
In addition to Test build A, Please find attached the Version Test Build B which bring more features which were demanded by users from Long time back.

Whats Working for Whatsapp theme Section :

1)Whatsapp color picker theme
a)Actionbar coloring
b) Tab Indicator colour
c)Conversation Divider Line Color change
d)Conversation list text Color Change
e)Balloon Text Date color Change
f)Ballon in color pick
g)Ballon out color pick
h)Message indicator color
I)Status Text Color Change
J) Hyper Link in and Out Color Change

More to be added
Ballon in and out text color
Background wallpaper colouring

Please note; this app is only compatible with new whatapp version with lollipop material design 2,12.x.
For older version kindly use the version available in post one or repository download section.

Instructions:
Please update your whatsapp to the latest version available on Play (Adpat of Material Design lollipop Style)
Uninstall the old Android App theme Engine if you already have it
Install the test Apk from the attachment. Activate the module in Xposed Installer app
Grant Su Rights.
Open whatsapp theme section and select ColorPicker option from themes.

Set the desired Colors of your choice.
Reboot the phone.
ScreenShot:

We would love to hear your feedback for constant improvement. Do leave a liner whether or not it worked for you.

Another item gets deleted from to do list.... Of whatsapp theming. We are not able to provide conversation background color of our choice using color picker.

Keep checking for another test/beta release shortly.
Last edited by vishal11in; Yesterday at 12:28 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vishal11in For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th May 2015, 06:56 PM |#383  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Thanks for your hard work! Unfortunately, it's not working properly with my phone. See attachments. I use colour picker.
- font colour only changes in the "home screen" of whatsapp (can't change the background colour of the homescreen). If I change it to a none white colour, there are dividers as well. I'd prefer to change the colour of the dividers separately or have them the same colour as the background.
- font colour doesn't change in whatsapp chat (only in "homescreen").
- It would also be nice to be able to change the colours of the message form (where you type your message)

I use Samsung Galaxy S4 with Android 4.3
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	foto2.png
Views:	174
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	3319659   Click image for larger version

Name:	foto3.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	123.0 KB
ID:	3319660  
Last edited by a flying pizza; 18th May 2015 at 07:04 PM.
19th May 2015, 05:22 AM |#384  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by a flying pizza

Thanks for your hard work! Unfortunately, it's not working properly with my phone. See attachments. I use colour picker.
- font colour only changes in the "home screen" of whatsapp (can't change the background colour of the homescreen). If I change it to a none white colour, there are dividers as well. I'd prefer to change the colour of the dividers separately or have them the same colour as the background.
- font colour doesn't change in whatsapp chat (only in "homescreen").
- It would also be nice to be able to change the colours of the message form (where you type your message)

I use Samsung Galaxy S4 with Android 4.3

Bro it is working properly, if you go through test apk whats working you will come to know.

Since xposed is still in alpha phase hence it sometime skips the task. Currently, the code consist background color change inside conversation window but not working, we are currently finding ways to theme background. You can try it by selecting no wallpaper and see if it works.

-text color inside the chat window is hard coded and it may and may not work. We are still trying hard to open this functionality.

-the divider window will take the color of text color picker and the conversation list names takes the one tone darker color than action bar which is exactly status bar color. Once we have more text theming option i will add more color picker windows.

As on date if you see we are able to theme all essentials in new material design whatsapp and only few bits and pieces are left.

Soon another test version will release which will reduce another to do list. Hence keep tuned.

If you are in touch with more rooted users, pls ask them to use the module and provide their input so that more stability and other desired features can be achieved.

Thanks for staying in touch
The Following User Says Thank You to vishal11in For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 12:31 PM |#385  

More
Another item from ToDo list gets fulfilled, we successfully added conversation background color picker. Soon a beta/ test version will be released. Keep checking

Yesterday, 10:50 PM |#386  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
help on s5
I have a galaxy s5 running 4.4.2 on the bobcat rom 2.0. Xposed installed and mod activated. Trying to customize my textra app. Did step by step like mentioned in thread. Still no go. Doesn't change anything at all. what am I doing wrong? Or just not for my device?
Today, 04:08 AM |#387  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lupeflores09

I have a galaxy s5 running 4.4.2 on the bobcat rom 2.0. Xposed installed and mod activated. Trying to customize my textra app. Did step by step like mentioned in thread. Still no go. Doesn't change anything at all. what am I doing wrong? Or just not for my device?

Bro off lately all the apps adapted lollipop material look which has brought in major changes the way they theme now. We are updating the module on the same basis. Non theming of app could due to the same. Send me your xposed log cat file to see what is causing issue with you.
We have updated whatsapp mod and moved to playmusic. Today another version with added theme features will be released.
Kindly bare with us as the update require almost everything to be re done and its a huge task looking at the mods. But we ensure it will be done at the earliest.

Do send me the log file

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread