Thanks to Bluetooth ToolKit you can receive any file via bluetooth, decide whether to be notified when you receive a file, and last but not least, you can make different parts forgotten by Google in Material Design, all in a graphic adorable and sugary!
All changes are on-the-go, and don't require reboots.
- You can receive any file type through bluetooth, with total control
- You can choose whether be notified when there is an incoming file
- Makes the windows and the bluetooth icon in Material Design (only Lollipop and above)
- Allows you to set the timeout to infinity research on older Samsung devices
- Superuser is used to allow Bluetooth ToolKit to restart the original bluetooth application.
- Internet and check license are used for check the validity of your copy.
- Write external storage is needed to fix the install location. In many cases isn't used.
- The app tell me that the license is invalid:
Try to press retry few times, if this doesn't work clear cache and data for the Play Store and for Bluetooth ToolKit, wait few minutes and then retry.
- The app don't work ("File does not exist" shown in the log):
The latest version contain a fix for this. Just update and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Slovak (Thanks to @Ja_som)
- Indonesian (Thanks to @exodius48)
- Spanish (Thanks to @Ksawery)
- Polish (Thanks to @zoomol)
- German (Thanks to @Chintao)
- Persian (Thanks to @MEHRDAD595)
- Chinese(Many) (Thanks to @soto2080)
- Chinese(CN) (Thanks to @Felix2yu)
- Arabic (Thanks to @AAbounegm)
- Portuguese (Thanks to @bxlsjpa)
- French (Thanks to @Rom)
- Turkish (Thanks to @fsadak)
- Ukraine and Russian (Thanks to @Skej13)
In the Attached Files there is the Original Strings.xml. (UPDATED TO 2.0.3!)
If you want, you can also translate the Play Store description. Thanks for your Work!
PS: Everyone that will contribute to translation will be added to the credits