Finally compatible with Lollipop!
Xposed Framework required!!
Thanks to Bluetooth ToolKit you can receive any file via bluetooth, decide whether to be notified when you receive a file, and last but not least, you can make different parts forgotten by Google in Material Design, all in a graphic adorable and sugary!
All changes are on-the-go, and don't require reboots.
- You can receive any file tipe through bluetooth, with total control
- You can choose whether be notified when there is an incoming file
- Makes the windows and the bluetooth icon in Material Design (only Lollipop and above)
- Allows you to set the timeout to infinity research on older Samsung devices
- Superuser is used to allow Bluetooth ToolKit to restart the original bluetooth application.
- Internet and check license are used for check the validity of your copy.
- Write external storage is needed to fix the install location. In many cases isn't used.
- The app tell me that the license is invalid:
Try to press retry few times, if this doesn't work clear cache and data for the Play Store and for Bluetooth ToolKit, wait few minutes and then retry.
- The app don't work ("File does not exist" shown in the log):
The latest version contain a fix for this. Just update and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Slovak - Thanks to @Ja_som
- Indonesian - Thanks to @exodius48
- Spanish - Thanks to @Ksawery
- Polish - Thanks to @zoomol
- German - Thanks to @Chintao
- Persian - Thanks to @MEHRDAD595
- Chinese(Many) - Thanks to @soto2080
- Chinese(CN) - Thanks to @Felix2yu
- Arabic - Thanks to @AAbounegm
- Portuguese - Thanks to @bxlsjpa
- French - Thanks to @Rom
- Turkish - Thanks to @fsadak
- Ukraine and Russian - Thanks to @Skej13
In the Attached Files there is the Original Strings.xml. (UPDATED TO 2.0.3!)
If you want, you can translate also the Play Store description. Thanks for your Work!
PS: Everyone that will contribute to translation will be added to the credits