FORUMS

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

[XPOSED][2.3-5.1.1]Bluetooth ToolKit - Free your Bluetooth!

97 posts
Thanks Meter: 210

By Massi-X, Member on 4th July 2014, 10:17 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
18th May 2015, 01:22 PM |#151  
Flag shiraz
Thanks Meter: 371

More
@Massi-X

try this!
Attached Files
File Type: zip strings.zip - [Click for QR Code] (2.0 KB, 24 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to MEHRDAD595 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

9th June 2015, 03:18 PM |#153  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickhaven

Can you connect a wiimote with this?

It isn't do for this...
18th June 2015, 07:44 PM |#154  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Bluetooth Toolkit 2.0.4 not working !
Am platit aceasta aplicatie deoarece avea fuctionalitate. Acum aplicatia nu mai functioneaza , blocind total transferul datelor pe bluetooth (pentru Android 2.3.6 Android 4.2.x) . Aplicatia este functionala doar pentru Android 4.4.2 ! Am asteptat suficient sa corectezi erorile si sa primesc versiunea corectata , dar asta nu sa intimplat . Pina acum nu am primit nici o reactie din partea ta . Cind faci aplicatia functionabila pe toate versiunile de android ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

I paid this application because it had functionality. Now the application does not work, completely blocking data transfer Bluetooth (Android 2.3.6 for Android 4.2.x). The app only works for Android 4.4.2! I waited enough to correct the errors and get the correct version, but that did not happen. Until now I have not received any response from your side on Google Play . When your app work on all versions of Android ?

19th June 2015, 06:04 PM |#155  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iustinteo@yahoo.com

Am platit aceasta aplicatie deoarece avea fuctionalitate. Acum aplicatia nu mai functioneaza , blocind total transferul datelor pe bluetooth (pentru Android 2.3.6 Android 4.2.x) . Aplicatia este functionala doar pentru Android 4.4.2 ! Am asteptat suficient sa corectezi erorile si sa primesc versiunea corectata , dar asta nu sa intimplat . Pina acum nu am primit nici o reactie din partea ta . Cind faci aplicatia functionabila pe toate versiunile de android ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

I paid this application because it had functionality. Now the application does not work, completely blocking data transfer Bluetooth (Android 2.3.6 for Android 4.2.x). The app only works for Android 4.4.2! I waited enough to correct the errors and get the correct version, but that did not happen. Until now I have not received any response from your side on Google Play . When your app work on all versions of Android ?

I have never been contacted from you! In every case: it's strange that it doesn't work, can you send me the xposed log?

Thank you.
19th June 2015, 08:41 PM |#156  
Flag Galati

Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up Yes , I can try to send xposed log from 2 device (GT-7500 - Android 2.3.6 & GT-S7390)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massi-X

I have never been contacted from you! In every case: it's strange that it doesn't work, can you send me the xposed log?

Thank you.

Yes , I can try to send xposed log from both device (GT-7500 - Android 2.3.6 & GT-S7390 - Android 4.1.2) .
Thank you !
29th June 2015, 12:47 PM |#157  

More
how to use it? pls
29th June 2015, 05:06 PM |#158  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bojan.1995

how to use it? pls

Download, activate in xposed, reboot, change your preferences in the app.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread