Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,156 Members 46,436 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD][TouchWiz] Disable BlockingMode Notification

Tip us?

invano
Old
(Last edited by invano; 4th March 2014 at 10:43 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 92
Default [MOD][TouchWiz] Disable BlockingMode Notification

Disable Samsung BlockingMode Notification
*This module is meant for Samsung TouchWiz ROMs

It is an enable/disable module which prohibits the notification that appear when the Blocking Mode option is activated.

It has been tested on Galaxy S4 with KitKat but it should be compatibile with all TouchWiz Roms.

Download
Available on Xposed Repository

Source Code
It is open source. Available on GitHub

Changelog
Code:
Select Code
03/04/2014
- Added support for API 15 and 16

03/02/2014
- Initial release

Let me know if you find out any problem.
The Following User Says Thank You to invano For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sonnysonnyb
Old
Thanks Meter 13
when i try to run your apk i get an error..ive tried to download through xposed installer on my phone and from my pc and still get an error..i would love to get rid of the annoying blocking mode notification and have been waiting for this remedy .. im running a touchwiz based rom on 4.1.2 on a sprint gs3

invano
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnysonnyb View Post
when i try to run your apk i get an error..ive tried to download through xposed installer on my phone and from my pc and still get an error..i would love to get rid of the annoying blocking mode notification and have been waiting for this remedy .. im running a touchwiz based rom on 4.1.2 on a sprint gs3
Could you please tell me the kind of error? Some logs or anything?

Thank you

invano
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 92
Quote:
Ok got it. I'm using minSDK with API 17 (4.2).. I'm going to lower the API level and push an update on Xposed repo. Keep an eye on it and let me know if you solve your problem.

sonnysonnyb
Old
Thanks Meter 13
im sorry i guess i ddnt explain the error very well...its not an error while running the module, its an error trying to install the apk..when i tried to install it through the exposed installer on the phone it said the apk was not compatible and wouldnt install and when i tried to install the apk i got from the repository here i got a parsing error ..hope this info helps id really like to use it.

invano
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 92
Quote:
im sorry i guess i ddnt explain the error very well...its not an error while running the module, its an error trying to install the apk..when i tried to install it through the exposed installer on the phone it said the apk was not compatible and wouldnt install and when i tried to install the apk i got from the repository here i got a parsing error ..hope this info helps id really like to use it.

Yeah I understand.
Now there is versione 1.0.1 so try again and let me know

sonnysonnyb
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by invano View Post
Yeah I understand.
Now there is versione 1.0.1 so try again and let me know
beautiful..works like a charm..thank you

tommyg562000
Old
Thanks Meter 2
So freakin awesome! thanks.

JFCostta
Old
(Last edited by JFCostta; 20th June 2014 at 03:46 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Question Feature Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by invano View Post
Disable Samsung BlockingMode Notification
*This module is meant for Samsung TouchWiz ROMs

It is an enable/disable module which prohibits the notification that appear when the Blocking Mode option is activated.

Let me know if you find out any problem.
Hi there!

Thanks for this useful module, the always-on BlockinMode notification is very annoying. However, it would be nice if the notification do appear when BlockingMode is activated so we could know when calls and messages will be silenced, just as happens in DnD Mode on iOS. Could you include a switch to enable this option and show the notification only when BlockMode is active? I usually turn it on while sleeping.

thank you again,
JF