Official TWRP Recovery Lands on Micromax Canvas Magnus

With the recent release of Android One, Micromax and MediaTek released fully buildable … more

Update Overload: SuperSU Heavily Updated

There are apps and apps out there. Very few can reach the level of popularity required to stay at … more

Lollipop Leak Available for the Sprint Galaxy S5

Since the Android 5.0Lollipop’s official release not too long ago, we’ve seen … more

CPU Spy Gets an Android Lollipop Makeover

At some point in the distant past, you probably heard of CPU Spy for Android by XDARetired … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[MOD][TouchWiz] Disable BlockingMode Notification

OP invano

2nd March 2014, 04:57 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Italy
Thanks Meter: 98

232 posts
Disable Samsung BlockingMode Notification
*This module is meant for Samsung TouchWiz ROMs

It is an enable/disable module which prohibits the notification that appear when the Blocking Mode option is activated.

It has been tested on Galaxy S4 with KitKat but it should be compatibile with all TouchWiz Roms.

Download
Available on Xposed Repository

Source Code
It is open source. Available on GitHub

Changelog
Code:
03/04/2014
- Added support for API 15 and 16

03/02/2014
- Initial release

Let me know if you find out any problem.
Last edited by invano; 4th March 2014 at 11:43 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to invano For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th March 2014, 08:45 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 13

69 posts
More
when i try to run your apk i get an error..ive tried to download through xposed installer on my phone and from my pc and still get an error..i would love to get rid of the annoying blocking mode notification and have been waiting for this remedy .. im running a touchwiz based rom on 4.1.2 on a sprint gs3
4th March 2014, 09:34 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Italy

232 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnysonnyb

when i try to run your apk i get an error..ive tried to download through xposed installer on my phone and from my pc and still get an error..i would love to get rid of the annoying blocking mode notification and have been waiting for this remedy .. im running a touchwiz based rom on 4.1.2 on a sprint gs3

Could you please tell me the kind of error? Some logs or anything?

Thank you
4th March 2014, 11:30 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Italy

232 posts
Quote:

Ok got it. I'm using minSDK with API 17 (4.2).. I'm going to lower the API level and push an update on Xposed repo. Keep an eye on it and let me know if you solve your problem.
5th March 2014, 07:36 AM   |  #5  

69 posts
More
im sorry i guess i ddnt explain the error very well...its not an error while running the module, its an error trying to install the apk..when i tried to install it through the exposed installer on the phone it said the apk was not compatible and wouldnt install and when i tried to install the apk i got from the repository here i got a parsing error ..hope this info helps id really like to use it.
5th March 2014, 07:43 AM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Italy

232 posts
Quote:

im sorry i guess i ddnt explain the error very well...its not an error while running the module, its an error trying to install the apk..when i tried to install it through the exposed installer on the phone it said the apk was not compatible and wouldnt install and when i tried to install the apk i got from the repository here i got a parsing error ..hope this info helps id really like to use it.

Yeah I understand.
Now there is versione 1.0.1 so try again and let me know
5th March 2014, 03:23 PM   |  #7  

69 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by invano

Yeah I understand.
Now there is versione 1.0.1 so try again and let me know

beautiful..works like a charm..thank you
19th April 2014, 08:32 PM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 4

10 posts
So freakin awesome! thanks.
20th June 2014, 04:27 PM   |  #9  
Flag Natal
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Donate to Me
More
Question Feature Request
Quote:
Originally Posted by invano

Disable Samsung BlockingMode Notification
*This module is meant for Samsung TouchWiz ROMs

It is an enable/disable module which prohibits the notification that appear when the Blocking Mode option is activated.

Let me know if you find out any problem.

Hi there!

Thanks for this useful module, the always-on BlockinMode notification is very annoying. However, it would be nice if the notification do appear when BlockingMode is activated so we could know when calls and messages will be silenced, just as happens in DnD Mode on iOS. Could you include a switch to enable this option and show the notification only when BlockMode is active? I usually turn it on while sleeping.

thank you again,
JF
Last edited by JFCostta; 20th June 2014 at 04:46 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread