Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,045 Members 38,583 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD][XPOSED][2.3+]Force Fast Scroll - Force all ListViews to have draggable scrolbar

Tip us?

marbertshere
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Hello,this also causes crashes in Wakelock Detector, Tapatalk, and SwiftKey (when choosing themes)

Hbohd
Old
Thanks Meter 1,025
Hmm.. Is it possible to make Fast Scroll appear only if the list reaches some scrolling speed? I mean, when we swipe our finger really quick, not when f.e. reading tapatalk's posts one by one.
This way, activating Fast Scroll (and moving too far) would happen less frequently (it happens randomly to me unfortunately )
Porter of Boeffla Kernel for i9305 ---> SAMMY and CM/OMNI

Discussion/Q&A thread for Omni users ---> HERE
The Following User Says Thank You to Hbohd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Cyboy
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Its a very nice work, but i have a suggestion for you.
As every body would confirm ,unfortunately the check boxes clumnes on apps are used to confict with scrollbar while being touched.so one sellecting stuffs from a list, would experience unwanted scrolls
So be kind enough to:
1-add an screen margin setting for the scroll bar (for users like me wishing have it on final edge of the screen)
2-provide an option which with ,on the empty line section(not on the scroll thumb itself) touches can be let through to easily un/check boxes.
Thanks...
Gadgetography of mine↴

Tip of the century!: Press the [👍THANKS] button instead of typing!
Tags
fastscroll, listview, mod, xposed