[MOD][XPOSED][2.3+]Force Fast Scroll - Force all ListViews to have draggable scrolbar

OP hamzahrmalik

19th August 2014, 09:10 PM   |  #121  
Flag San Jose
Thanks Meter: 25

174 posts
More
Hello,this also causes crashes in Wakelock Detector, Tapatalk, and SwiftKey (when choosing themes)
2nd September 2014, 03:52 PM   |  #122  
Flag Lodz
Thanks Meter: 1,216

960 posts
Hmm.. Is it possible to make Fast Scroll appear only if the list reaches some scrolling speed? I mean, when we swipe our finger really quick, not when f.e. reading tapatalk's posts one by one.
This way, activating Fast Scroll (and moving too far) would happen less frequently (it happens randomly to me unfortunately )
The Following User Says Thank You to Hbohd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th September 2014, 05:06 AM   |  #123  
Thanks Meter: 23

275 posts
More
Its a very nice work, but i have a suggestion for you.
As every body would confirm ,unfortunately the check boxes clumnes on apps are used to confict with scrollbar while being touched.so one sellecting stuffs from a list, would experience unwanted scrolls
So be kind enough to:
1-add an screen margin setting for the scroll bar (for users like me wishing have it on final edge of the screen)
2-provide an option which with ,on the empty line section(not on the scroll thumb itself) touches can be let through to easily un/check boxes.
Thanks...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cyboy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th September 2014, 06:10 AM   |  #124  

275 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyboy

As every body would confirm ,unfortunately the check boxes clumnes on apps are used to confict with scrollbar while being touched.so one sellecting stuffs from a list, would experience unwanted scrolls
So be kind enough to:
1-add an screen margin setting for the scroll bar (for users like me wishing have it on final edge of the screen)
2-provide an option which with ,on the empty line section(not on the scroll thumb itself) touches can be let through to easily un/check boxes.
Thanks...

Bumppp!
18th September 2014, 07:42 AM   |  #125  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,322

1,099 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyboy

So be kind enough to:
Thanks...

How about moving either the checkboxes or the scrollbar to the left side of the screen

Sent from my amazingly awesome OnePlus One using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hamzahrmalik For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd September 2014, 10:30 AM   |  #126  
Thanks Meter: 65

295 posts
Hi, I want to report, in Telegram app when in chat thread page, the fast scroll button only appear after scrolling to top of page.
4th October 2014, 09:33 PM   |  #127  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1

3 posts
More
Does Newsstand crash for everyone after Material Design update even if this has been disabled for it? It crashes unless module has been disabled
6th October 2014, 11:08 AM   |  #128  
Thanks Meter: 4

41 posts
Xiaomi Redmi note - Not working
Not working in my Redmi Note. Contacts, Agoda, browser, root explorer and more; none work. However, I do appreciate your work.

MiUI 5. Root. Global version 30.
8th October 2014, 08:49 PM   |  #129  

275 posts
More
Ok,CheckBoxes are to be moved then.
Last edited by Cyboy; 8th October 2014 at 08:56 PM.
9th October 2014, 04:41 AM   |  #130  
Recognized Themer
Flag Hardwar
Thanks Meter: 1,168

1,314 posts
More
Just added app icon in list of all app this is only thing I wanted also added export and import functionalities btw great module.thanks

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
fastscroll, listview, mod, xposed
Previous Thread Next Thread