FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MOD][XPOSED][2.3+]Force Fast Scroll - Force all ListViews to have draggable scrolbar

1,604 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,924

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
11th August 2015, 04:13 AM |#171  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahfuzhismail

hamzahrmalik, hope in future updates you can add an option to change the size (width) of the scrolling area because when I try to select near the scrolling area it jumps up/down..

Agree with him!! 👆👆👆
The Following User Says Thank You to GreenDinoXD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GreenDinoXD Ad-Free

11th January 2016, 04:11 PM |#172  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Apparently incompatible apps
(I've searched this thread before posting to avoid reporting duplicates.)

Hello,
I have enabled Force Fast Scroll (FFS) for all installed apps, and as of today I
found two apps that seem to be incompatible with FFS v1.2:

Opera Mini v13.0.2036.98649
Twitter v5.90.0

Both of them crash when FFS is active ("Unfortunately, <app> has stopped").
- Twitter crashes when I view an individual profile
- Opera crashes as soon as I try to input something into the address bar.

I actually don't need FFS with these apps - I'm just reporting the problem
hoping it helps.

Edit: addition to the list of incompatible apps:
- Contacts crashes when editing a contact (not when simply displaying the list)
Last edited by mobiriki; 12th January 2016 at 11:17 AM. Reason: newly found incompatible app
15th January 2016, 08:48 PM |#173  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Hi, could someone please help me with this module because it's not working in Xposed downloader. Thanks.
15th January 2016, 10:42 PM |#174  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobiriki

(I've searched this thread before posting to avoid reporting duplicates.)

Hello,
I have enabled Force Fast Scroll (FFS) for all installed apps, and as of today I
found two apps that seem to be incompatible with FFS v1.2:

Opera Mini v13.0.2036.98649
Twitter v5.90.0

Both of them crash when FFS is active ("Unfortunately, <app> has stopped").
- Twitter crashes when I view an individual profile
- Opera crashes as soon as I try to input something into the address bar.

I actually don't need FFS with these apps - I'm just reporting the problem
hoping it helps.

Edit: addition to the list of incompatible apps:
- Contacts crashes when editing a contact (not when simply displaying the list)

Have you added to the list? See OP

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
28th January 2016, 08:47 AM |#175  

More
Hi, I hope this is the right place to report an error:

After I installed this module and activated the app Lima (com.limatechnology.lima.android) in the settings, all my WIFI passwords got deleted on every reboot. I just deactivated the module again and now the passwords are still there after a reboot. So I am pretty positive that it has something to do with your module.
I didn't test it any further however (if other settings get reset too, if it depends on the activated apps, ...).

Also the FastScroll didn't work with the Lima app (just no FastScroll, the app kept working fine). This is however not a very popular app so I didn't add it to your list.

It's on a HTC One (M7), running GPE Lollipop 5.1. No problems so far with other xposed modules (such as your awesome Force Immersive Mode for example). Let me know if you need any more info.
28th January 2016, 08:52 AM |#176  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saentis

Hi, I hope this is the right place to report an error:

After I installed this module and activated the app Lima (com.limatechnology.lima.android) in the settings, all my WIFI passwords got deleted on every reboot. I just deactivated the module again and now the passwords are still there after a reboot. So I am pretty positive that it has something to do with your module.
I didn't test it any further however (if other settings get reset too, if it depends on the activated apps, ...).

Also the FastScroll didn't work with the Lima app (just no FastScroll, the app kept working fine). This is however not a very popular app so I didn't add it to your list.

It's on a HTC One (M7), running GPE Lollipop 5.1. No problems so far with other xposed modules (such as your awesome Force Immersive Mode for example). Let me know if you need any more info.

Seems like a strange problem I'm not sure why it happens

23rd February 2016, 04:41 PM |#177  
Flag Villafranca di Verona, ITALY
Thanks Meter: 50

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahfuzhismail

hamzahrmalik, hope in future updates you can add an option to change the size (width) of the scrolling area because when I try to select near the scrolling area it jumps up/down..

I agree, and would certainly consider to choose the side on which to place it. There are many applications that have the sets on the same side and are impossible to select. Apart from this, on Xperia Z1C stock 5.1.1 it works well.
Grazie 🙏
21st March 2016, 09:26 AM |#178  

More
HTC one m9
Viper rom
Android M
Rooted and Xposed installed correctly

Been useing Force Fastscroll for months now and its been such help, but recently it's stopped working for spotify when I'm in a playlist.

It works on other apps and it works when I'm scrolling through the playlists I have on spotify, but when I select a playlist composed of 400ish songs it won't let me fast scroll through them all, instead I have to scroll for about 30 seconds to get to the bottom, anyone experiencing this or know a solution/work around?
21st March 2016, 09:47 AM |#179  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by obednal97

HTC one m9
Viper rom
Android M
Rooted and Xposed installed correctly

Been useing Force Fastscroll for months now and its been such help, but recently it's stopped working for spotify when I'm in a playlist.

It works on other apps and it works when I'm scrolling through the playlists I have on spotify, but when I select a playlist composed of 400ish songs it won't let me fast scroll through them all, instead I have to scroll for about 30 seconds to get to the bottom, anyone experiencing this or know a solution/work around?

Maybe a spotify update broke it?

21st March 2016, 12:24 PM |#180  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamzahrmalik

Maybe a spotify update broke it?

Maybe, hope there's an update to support it soon then
16th April 2016, 04:22 PM |#181  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
How is the Marshmallow compatibility? I tested and doesn't seem to work that well, I'm not sure if this is an M issue. Works with Redreader, but doesn't with the official Reddit app, Steam, Firefox, QKSMS...

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
fastscroll, listview, mod, xposed

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)