Smile
Isn't working on google camera,
And sometimes nav bar don't hide
6th October 2014, 05:03 PM   |  #232  
Thanks Meter: 51

323 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haik0

This is probably the most annoying case of having the Navbar. I am hitting the Home button way to many times instead of pressing the Spacebar, plus it takes up some screen real estate fr viewing the conversation.
Anyway,, I'd gladly donate for such a feature !
Thanks

This is actually why I'm not a fan of on screen buttons, not only do you lose screen real estate, but the continual disappearance, reappearance, and relocation of the buttons is jarring. I wish more phones kept either the hardware or at the very least, capacitive buttons. They're dependable and you get a consistent experience if they're always present and in the same place.

I realize I'm in the minority, as I am in my desire for smaller phones, but that's my opinion on the matter.
6th October 2014, 05:51 PM   |  #233  
Thanks Meter: 31

196 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by boojay

This is actually why I'm not a fan of on screen buttons, not only do you lose screen real estate, but the continual disappearance, reappearance, and relocation of the buttons is jarring. I wish more phones kept either the hardware or at the very least, capacitive buttons. They're dependable and you get a consistent experience if they're always present and in the same place.

I realize I'm in the minority, as I am in my desire for smaller phones, but that's my opinion on the matter.

True it is super annoying, all that space taken from your screen with those soft keys, but again,, if they keep the capacitive button or even the hardware once that would require to have a bigger bezels (at least on the lower part of the screen).
So ether the device has to be big with relatively small screen or big screen with soft keys and small bezels.
Look at LG G3 and any other 5.5 inch screen phone,, just the relocation of all those physical buttons made that phone's front almost entirely screen, which you can't say about OnePlus One, OPPO Find 7 or iPhone 6+ for that matter.
Anyway, I don't even know what's the ultimate solution I like big screen in a small body and I also don't like soft keys so yea ))
6th October 2014, 05:53 PM   |  #234  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,320

1,097 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haik0

True it is super annoying, all that space taken from your screen with those soft keys, but again,, if they keep the capacitive button or even the hardware once that would require to have a bigger bezels (at least on the lower part of the screen).
So ether the device has to be big with relatively small screen or big screen with soft keys and small bezels.
Look at LG G3 and any other 5.5 inch screen phone,, just the relocation of all those physical buttons made that phone's front almost entirely screen, which you can't say about OnePlus One, OPPO Find 7 or iPhone 6+ for that matter.
Anyway, I don't even know what's the ultimate solution I like big screen in a small body and I also don't like soft keys so yea ))

Well that's where the mod comes in isn't it haha
Smaller body but no screen wasted

Sent from my amazingly awesome OnePlus One using Tapatalk
20th October 2014, 04:52 AM   |  #235  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 176

1,091 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hklui00

However, once I press the volume key and the panel show up.
the navigation bar can never immersed back and keep stay.
is that possible to fix that?

that's pretty much the only issue with this mod.
Yesterday, 03:31 PM   |  #236  
Thanks Meter: 3

66 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mannequin

that's pretty much the only issue with this mod.

Not only i think, ive got the same when I start writing ex. in my browser and my keyboard shows up (and I have chosen all apps in setting) the navbar shows up too and stay open and not hide any more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Xposed Framework Modules by ThreadRank