Thanks Meter: 1,722

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
13th July 2015, 08:49 AM |#311  
Flag Kuwait
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Smile Great!
Great module!
Just one feature I would really like to see would be an option to disable the swipe up from the bottom that exists the immersive mode. I am trying to get a few nexus devices to never show the capacitive buttons or the status, notification and navigation bars. I am instead using gesture controls.
Could this please be made possible? It could be included in the settings section of the app (I would recommend an 'Are you sure' confirmation dialog as most people won't have their devices set up for pie or gesture controls).
Thanks for the great module.

14th July 2015, 01:37 AM |#312  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dis446

Great module!
Just one feature I would really like to see would be an option to disable the swipe up from the bottom that exists the immersive mode. I am trying to get a few nexus devices to never show the capacitive buttons or the status, notification and navigation bars. I am instead using gesture controls.
Could this please be made possible? It could be included in the settings section of the app (I would recommend an 'Are you sure' confirmation dialog as most people won't have their devices set up for pie or gesture controls).
Thanks for the great module.

It's unlikely I'll ever add this but it is very easy to remove these yourself
Simply use a build.prop mod, use Google to find the exact line you need to add
Its either
qemu.hw.mainkeys=0
Or =1
I'm not sure

Sent from my amazingly awesome OnePlus One using Tapatalk
26th July 2015, 09:47 AM |#313  
Flag Bari
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidSlave

OK, the navbar not hiding but seems to only happen (at least with my luck) on the pro version. Seems OK on free version.

After opening app and doing other things then going back later, only status bar will hide and navbar remains, until reboot.

On a Oneplus one running stock oxygen os (android 5.0.2)

This occurs without any other xposed modules installed, and like stated above, only seems to occur on pro version. . probably due to the separate toggles somehow.

This happens to me too, on both free and pro versions actually. Also, the navbar will not hide after opening the keyboard.

Nexus 6, with rooted stock 5.1.1
Last edited by veesix; 26th July 2015 at 12:02 PM.
27th July 2015, 01:42 AM |#314  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by veesix

This happens to me too, on both free and pro versions actually. Also, the navbar will not hide after opening the keyboard.

Nexus 6, with rooted stock 5.1.1

I'm also experiencing this. I applied this on Chrome. It works great until I type something in chrome to bring up the keyboard. The navbar remains and doesn't disappear. Other than this bug, its great.

Edit: navbar also remains when I bring up the menu in Chrome. Only way to make it disappear again is to close Chrome and relaunch

Running Chroma 5.1.1.
Last edited by duofilm; 27th July 2015 at 02:10 AM.
1st August 2015, 06:02 PM |#315  
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 46

More
+1 navbar bug
5th August 2015, 11:11 PM |#316  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Not sure if this has already been reported, when this module is loaded it stops OpenVPN client from showing the popup window to accept a connection the first time you press CONNECT.
5th August 2015, 11:11 PM |#317  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TassMetal

Not sure if this has already been reported, when this module is loaded it stops OpenVPN client from showing the popup window to accept a connection the first time you press CONNECT.

It has been

Sent from my amazingly awesome OnePlus One using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread