FORUMS

[MOD][XPOSED][4.4+]Force immersive mode in selected apps

1,472 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,791

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
26th November 2015, 08:26 PM |#331  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thought I'd post my bug report. Running Marshmallow 6.0 Nexus 6 BL unlocked & rooted. Stock ROM with TWRP. Got xposed material theme module & Greenify module installed too. Immersive Force module works but once you swipe up to make soft keys reappear they don't disappear afterwards until you open any random app & go back to the desktop.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

20th December 2015, 02:51 PM |#332  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XIIICaesar

Thought I'd post my bug report. Running Marshmallow 6.0 Nexus 6 BL unlocked & rooted. Stock ROM with TWRP. Got xposed material theme module & Greenify module installed too. Immersive Force module works but once you swipe up to make soft keys reappear they don't disappear afterwards until you open any random app & go back to the desktop.

I'm on 5.1 lollipop and am having the exact same issue.
23rd December 2015, 01:54 PM |#333  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XIIICaesar

I too have the exact same issue, I'm running Stock Android 6.0.1 Rooted with Xposed installed.
10th January 2016, 05:13 PM |#334  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
it works on adobe acrobat reader app but in view mode of adobe reader navigation bar reappears...(when we open any pdf)
18th January 2016, 03:59 AM |#335  
Flag Cot, Cartago
Thanks Meter: 2

More
This mod is excellent. The only problem is that once I bring up the navigation bar, it stays there, sometimes turns into those grey dots and other times it just stays as usual. It does hide when I gp to Recents Panel and go back. I've only used it for games, which are horizontal. Oh, and in Mortal Kombat X, after bringing it up and trying to hide it again, there's a white bar instead of the navbar.
I have 5.1.1 on my Z1 Compact
28th January 2016, 06:13 PM |#336  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Same problem, open chrome, status and navigation bar disappear but when i open keyboard or the nav bar, it stay there and doesn't disappear.
31st January 2016, 10:46 AM |#337  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Same issue on Sony xperia z2 running lollipop 5.1.1
Yesterday, 03:20 AM |#338  
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 6

More
This is just what I was looking for since I switched to a nexus 6p from a note 4, but I'm having the same issue as those above with the navigation bar staying after being brought up. I've also noticed it sometimes won't disappear at all, but the status bar does. Like I said, nexus 6p running 6.0.1 marshmallow.
Last edited by RockwellB1; Yesterday at 03:32 AM.
Yesterday, 10:59 AM |#339  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,791

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockwellB1

This is just what I was looking for since I switched to a nexus 6p from a note 4, but I'm having the same issue as those above with the navigation bar staying after being brought up. I've also noticed it sometimes won't disappear at all, but the status bar does. Like I said, nexus 6p running 6.0.1 marshmallow.

I'll look into this since its affecting so many

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)