Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,959 Members 44,446 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD][XPOSED][3.0+] Force Landscape in ALL apps

Tip us?
 
hamzahrmalik
Old
(Last edited by hamzahrmalik; 30th May 2014 at 07:37 PM.)
#1  
hamzahrmalik's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 946
Posts: 756
Join Date: May 2013
Default [MOD][XPOSED][3.0+] Force Landscape in ALL apps

This mod will force all apps to use a landscape orientation. When you open the app, it will toggle this and then close itself
I will not add per app, use AppSettings for that

APK is attached to post and will also be on Xposed Repo

Source: https://github.com/hamzahrmalik/ForceLandscape
Attached Files
File Type: apk RotationForcer 1.0.apk - [Click for QR Code] (263.4 KB, 88 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hamzahrmalik For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
xwere
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 12
Join Date: Dec 2010
Default Help stuck with this mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamzahrmalik View Post
This mod will force all apps to use a landscape orientation. When you open the app, it will toggle this and then close itself
I will not add per app, use AppSettings for that

APK is attached to post and will also be on Xposed Repo

Source: https://github.com/hamzahrmalik/ForceLandscape
How do I undo the rotation, my home screen is stuck on landscape, please help...
HTC M8
 
hamzahrmalik
Old
#3  
hamzahrmalik's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 946
Posts: 756
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by xwere View Post
How do I undo the rotation, my home screen is stuck on landscape, please help...
HTC M8
Haha toggle it back then restart


Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
 
DecypherT
Old
#4  
DecypherT's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 25
Posts: 129
Join Date: Jul 2013
Not working on Nexus 10, Running 4.3 JWR66Y stock ROM & Kernel.

Sent from my Nexus 10
 
hamzahrmalik
Old
#5  
hamzahrmalik's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 946
Posts: 756
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by DecypherT View Post
Not working on Nexus 10, Running 4.3 JWR66Y stock ROM & Kernel.

Sent from my Nexus 10
Have you toggle it on?


Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
 
DecypherT
Old
#6  
DecypherT's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 25
Posts: 129
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamzahrmalik View Post
Have you toggle it on?
Of course I did , toggling it off and on, restarting tablet doesn't work either

Sent from my Nexus 10
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...