FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

[MOD][XPOSED][3.0+] Force Landscape in ALL apps

1,429 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,722
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
This mod will force all apps to use a landscape orientation. When you open the app, it will toggle this and then close itself
I will not add per app, use AppSettings for that

APK is attached to post and will also be on Xposed Repo

Source: https://github.com/hamzahrmalik/ForceLandscape
Attached Files
File Type: apk RotationForcer 1.0.apk - [Click for QR Code] (263.4 KB, 558 views)
Last edited by hamzahrmalik; 30th May 2014 at 07:37 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hamzahrmalik For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
30th May 2014, 09:23 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Help stuck with this mode
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamzahrmalik

This mod will force all apps to use a landscape orientation. When you open the app, it will toggle this and then close itself
I will not add per app, use AppSettings for that

APK is attached to post and will also be on Xposed Repo

Source: https://github.com/hamzahrmalik/ForceLandscape

How do I undo the rotation, my home screen is stuck on landscape, please help...
HTC M8
30th May 2014, 09:23 PM |#3  
hamzahrmalik's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,722
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xwere

How do I undo the rotation, my home screen is stuck on landscape, please help...
HTC M8

Haha toggle it back then restart


Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
1st June 2014, 01:25 AM |#4  
DecypherT's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Not working on Nexus 10, Running 4.3 JWR66Y stock ROM & Kernel.

Sent from my Nexus 10
1st June 2014, 10:11 AM |#5  
hamzahrmalik's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,722
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DecypherT

Not working on Nexus 10, Running 4.3 JWR66Y stock ROM & Kernel.

Sent from my Nexus 10

Have you toggle it on?


Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
1st June 2014, 02:44 PM |#6  
DecypherT's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamzahrmalik

Have you toggle it on?

Of course I did , toggling it off and on, restarting tablet doesn't work either

Sent from my Nexus 10
27th November 2014, 10:48 PM |#7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Pandora Broken :(
Has anyone had their Pandora app stop working after installing tablet metrics?

Unfortunately I cannot get mine to work after I installed. I have tried to uninstall numerous times and install If not connected to wifi I get error 3005. If connected to wifi it just sits and the circle spins.
Last edited by krwshl; 27th November 2014 at 10:54 PM.
24th August 2015, 02:54 PM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
5.1.1
Will there every be support for lollipop?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes