Post Reply

[MOD][Xposed] GCalMonthDetails - Enable/customize event text in GCalendar month view

OP agentdr8

28th August 2014, 01:30 AM   |  #11  
igloohed73's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Eastern Shore of MD
Thanks Meter: 327
 
547 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Thanks for sharing this. I've always hated the fact this wasn't a native feature of GCal.
I've even sent feedback several times requesting in. Even had a response one time asking me to elaborate. Thanks again!
18th September 2014, 04:43 PM   |  #12  
oXid_FoX's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Thank you, very useful !!! and much more in landscape mode !

could you add an option to hide icon app in launcher?
18th September 2014, 06:23 PM   |  #13  
agentdr8's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Cowtown, CA
Thanks Meter: 1,107
 
2,161 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2007
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oXid_FoX

Thank you, very useful !!! and much more in landscape mode !

could you add an option to hide icon app in launcher?

I can add a pref for this when I have some time. In the meantime, most launchers have the ability to hide icons.
The Following User Says Thank You to agentdr8 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th September 2014, 03:19 PM   |  #14  
Bogeyman13's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
40 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
Is it possible to make it work also with SlimSaber rom (SlimKat) calendar?
24th September 2014, 04:48 PM   |  #15  
agentdr8's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Cowtown, CA
Thanks Meter: 1,107
 
2,161 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2007
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogeyman13

Is it possible to make it work also with SlimSaber rom (SlimKat) calendar?

Not unless that calendar app already has this functionality built in (but disabled). Most OEM apps like Calendar and Email are written from scratch and don't use AOSP code as a base.
The Following User Says Thank You to agentdr8 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th September 2014, 07:22 PM   |  #16  
Bogeyman13's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
40 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentdr8

Not unless that calendar app already has this functionality built in (but disabled). Most OEM apps like Calendar and Email are written from scratch and don't use AOSP code as a base.

I think it is AOSP.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xposed Framework Modules by ThreadRank